Sign in to follow this  
Guest keiron

Pmdg Customer Future Interests

1,529 members have voted

1. 1. Which jet interests you in PMDG style?

• Airbus A320
    • Airbus A330
    • Airbus A340
    • Boeing 777

I'd like to see the T7 and then an a320You know, for FSX there is only the one from Wilco whick looks really ugly and feels so too. And besides, I would love to fly Austrian Airlines Routes with the T7 :)

Guest chrispy

Even though I'm sure you guys are wanting to stick to the list, may I suggest the Airbus A300/A310 or the 717?Thanks, Chris Pisano

Guest Olivier

HiIf I stick to the list, a 777.Otherwise, a 717 would be great.Whatever it will be, it will great, so I am not too worried.Happy flying,Olivier

Something regional, a Dash 8 Q400 would be excellent as I fly her for a living. I can help with her development too if requiredI think the poll is too short as well, there should be a whole lot more a/c catered for in there to get a better concensus.Dean

yeah a dash wold be nice to - there is no really regional Prop Aircraft for FSX (except the ATR which is not bad, but......)But it should be done as Dash8Q300 and 400 Series :)

717 would be nice: Like an MD-11 for short hops (which I prefer). So, when the avionics are so similar, development should be much easier...But whatever PMDG produces, I'll buy it as long as I can afford.Andreas

A 717 would be interesting if it could be done to PMDG standard in a relatively short period. Would be a nice to have the ACF in a smaller jet once and a while.

A 717 would be interesting if it could be done to PMDG standard in a relatively short period. Would be a nice to have the ACF in a smaller jet once and a while.
I'd buy a 717.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest Matthias1975

Well, now that PMDG doesn

I'd like to see a Saab 340. No one has done one of those and they are a fantastic aircraft, extremely well manufactured and reliable. We have a regional airline here in Australia (REX - Regional Express) that has a fleet of 38 Saab 340's. They have a 13,155kg max takeoff weight, cruising speed of 505km/h, cruising altitude of 8000m, are fully pressurised and seat 34 passengers in air-conditioned comfort.No one has done a good Saab - only one payware used to exist and it was nice to look at but otherwise not much better than freeware (which probably explains why they closed down). It'd be nice to see PMDG do a decent turboprop instead of another jet for a change! See pictures from airliners.net below...REX Saab 340 at dusksaab1jv5.jpgRex Saab 340saab3ih5.jpgCockpit of REX Saab 340saab2wy9.jpg

Guest BalutheBear

Hi to everyone,Although I voted for the 777, I would rather be pleased about an add-on, which covers the Lear 60 XR B) .Relatively long legs, reasonable size makes many more airstrips accessible :( , rocket-like performance and with the new ProLine21 an interesting piece, avionicwise.Or a nice G550 :( or a nice GLEX XRS or Global 5000 :( .These aircraft combined with the system-depth of PMDG, I have been enjoying since the FS2002, would be really a piece of cake.....Greetings from STRPeter

Although i voted for the 777 I would love even more to see the BAe AVRO RJ's (which i fly for a living) but also the older 146's would be a very good alternative.Rene

My vote is for the A320. Who doesn't want to be the Hero on the Hudson PMDG style!