Sign in to follow this  
Guest keiron

Pmdg Customer Future Interests

1,529 members have voted

1. 1. Which jet interests you in PMDG style?

• Airbus A320
    • Airbus A330
    • Airbus A340
    • Boeing 777

My vote go for the 717.I mean what could be more fun than an modern DC9 on steroids.If I not very mistaken some of the systems are very similar to the MD11.Why not team up with Jet City Aircraft.They have build excelent visual models of the hole DC9 line.According to a former DC9 driver,they make pretty realistic airfiles too.Maybe PMDG could just refine them.I also belive they together can make a supreme add onn on a relative short time.
I think I'd like some of what you are smoking!

Guest Cris B

There are a lot of birds that I would like to see get the PMDG treatment. No matter what the PMDG crew comes up with next it will probably be great and I will probably buy it and will be sleeping in the doghouse for a day or two. :( :(

Just want to inform you that Airsimmer is close to the finish line for their A320 product.http://airsimmer.com/support/index.php?sho...ic=840&st=0Just assume that this product is good and has the same level of other PMDG products, I think PMDG team should reconsider their A320 project.
Tri,I'll be the first to congratulate them if it is good (and I will be buying it), but c'mon, seriously:1. Them saying it's almost done: How many times have you heard *us* say similar things (against our better judgment I might add lol) and then something comes up and there's a delay from our projection? That's the nature of software development, especially when trying to do a high fidelity simulation of an aircraft as complicated as an A320 is.2. We're not going to "just assume" anything - this is a first time developer (yes I know members have some nice freeware prior to this), we'll wait and see how their plane is when it comes out. If it's good then we'll evaluate our options at that time once we have real knowledge and not conjecture.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I have to agree with Ryan.I never get very excited about promised products.Maybe except the best proven brands - although after how long the MD-11 waiting was, I've learned stone patience.Best regards,Rafal

I have to agree with Ryan.I never get very excited about promised products.Maybe except the best proven brands - although after how long the MD-11 waiting was, I've learned stone patience.Best regards,Rafal
Agreed.Based on the reputation of the original members of Airliner XP, their product announcement looked like something genuinely special. For many reasons it turned out not to be.On the other hand, I have the MD-11 on my hard drive.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest keiron
There's one funny guy who is spreding rumours in the airsimmer forum.
From what I've read inside there it seems more like 10 guys +!Kids :(

AirSimmer og AirlineXP, wich airbus serie shall rule?No seriuzly, wich one is best?
Try: http://www.spellzone.com/

Gavin Barbara

Woops, I got the english mixed up with danish :S- Philip

Voted for the A340, but Just sharing a dream: "PMDG's EMBRAER", whatever Embraer craft...Cheers,Rui

i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, 32GB RAM, GTX1070 8GB (X-Plane 11, X-Plane 10)

i7-2630QM 2.0Ghz, 12GB RAM, GTX560M 3GB (X-Plane 9, FSX, FS2004)

Woops, I got the english mixed up with danish :S- Philip
In that case I apologise. I thought you were an English language native speaker who needed a little help.

Gavin Barbara

My vote goes to the 777.Keep the great work PMDG the MD 11 is truly amazing.Matias Sorcinelli

2. We're not going to "just assume" anything - this is a first time developer (yes I know members have some nice freeware prior to this), we'll wait and see how their plane is when it comes out. If it's good then we'll evaluate our options at that time once we have real knowledge and not conjecture.
Hi Ryan,I also agree with you... we should wait for their product to be released.. and then it's up to PMDG team to decide. :( Regards,Tri Wasono