Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG BAe JetStream 4100 Product overview

Guest Buzz313th
The Aeroworx King Air offered hot starts. There were another failures aswell, i remember it included a maintenance facility to carry repairs. Engines and tires had a lifetime, you couldn

Will you release the POH a few days or a week before releasing the aircraft. It would be insteresting to get a bit familiar with the aircraft before flying her. Looking forward to fly this bird anyways....Real

Real Deraps

Will you release the POH a few days or a week before releasing the aircraft. It would be insteresting to get a bit familiar with the aircraft before flying her. Looking forward to fly this bird anyways....Real
I mentioned this earlier, but you can find the POH for the real word J41 at http://www.smartcockpit.com/plane/bae/JETSTREAM-41/. Select the appropriate section and it gives you a good idea of what one can expect from PMDG's J41...if it turns out to be as realistic as they say it will :( Patrick H

Guest gihanjay

Robert,I will buy anything you guys produce because, I know it is going to be the greatest product and no one can match. :( Thank you for coming up with these great birds.

Guest PPSFA

Looks awesome but as others have already stated, I can live without a 2D cockpit, but not without 2D subpanels. I also dont see mention of it being multiplayer compatible, so between the two, I'm going to have to pass on this one. I hope developers start to realize that a lot of us LIKE the 2D cockpit and views, since we are seeing a trend to discontinue them.

Guest fencer88
Looks awesome but as others have already stated, I can live without a 2D cockpit, but not without 2D subpanels. I also dont see mention of it being multiplayer compatible, so between the two, I'm going to have to pass on this one. I hope developers start to realize that a lot of us LIKE the 2D cockpit and views, since we are seeing a trend to discontinue them.
Hi Jay,I must have missed something. Where did you read there would be no 2D subpanels? And what makes you think this sim will not be multiplayer compatible?Rgds,Bruno

Guest PPSFA
Hi Jay,I must have missed something. Where did you read there would be no 2D subpanels? And what makes you think this sim will not be multiplayer compatible?Rgds,Bruno
Maybe I missed something, I didnt read all 200 posts in both threads, but the developer stated no 2D cockpit, and there was no mention of any 2D panels that I saw. As far as multiplayer, my experiance is that shared cockpit is a non starter for developers, since everytime I ask about it it's stated it's too much work for too little return, unable to code all systems etc. It hasn't been mentioned in the 'features' so my assumption is that again it won't be included. I am constantly amazed that the #1 feature of FSX is given so little attention. 2 pilot planes flown by 2 pilots is the ultimate 'imersion factor' imho. If I'm wrong on both I'll be the first to apologize and the first to buy the plane. I had to park my 1900 cause I never could get an answer to a question about it, so my expectations are a bit low now.

We will continue to offer 2D's in airliner simulations. We won't be offering them in our commuter series, however.
D'oh!

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Guest PPSFA

Yes I saw that, however my concerns were with the current release.

PLZ!!! ask the other team about the NGX2.0 =D I am so amazed about the jetstream that I am curious about the 737 and by the way ask why the airbus as next projects...In my opinion this is crazy so many publishers are working on the AIRBUS series...I reconize PMDG for the BOEING/MACDONNEL Douglas aircrafts, please dont take me wrong airbus fans but I dont like them at all as personal opinion...There is so many Boeings that could be made that we miss so much like the 777 which is left aside waiting for a salvation or even the 767 and it's variants...I have the Flight1 product but the overhead is ridiculous...I swear I would buy any Boeing product they would make...cheers :( Joao Felipe Galon Sa

Guest David7700

This is great. I cannot wait to buy this one and look forward to the Dash (please let it be a -8Q400, please let it be a -8Q400, please let it be a -8Q400 . . . :( :(

Guest fencer88
Maybe I missed something, I didnt read all 200 posts in both threads, but the developer stated no 2D cockpit, and there was no mention of any 2D panels that I saw. As far as multiplayer, my experiance is that shared cockpit is a non starter for developers, since everytime I ask about it it's stated it's too much work for too little return, unable to code all systems etc. It hasn't been mentioned in the 'features' so my assumption is that again it won't be included. I am constantly amazed that the #1 feature of FSX is given so little attention. 2 pilot planes flown by 2 pilots is the ultimate 'imersion factor' imho. If I'm wrong on both I'll be the first to apologize and the first to buy the plane. I had to park my 1900 cause I never could get an answer to a question about it, so my expectations are a bit low now.
Hi Jay,I had misunderstood what you meant by multiplayer (ie shared cockpit). I may be wrong but this must be complex to implement and I am not sure so many people are interested. And utilities like FS2Crew go a long way in recreating the crew environment without the trouble of setting up a two-pilot platform (real or virtual) and...finding the right person at the right time. Not as good as two live persons but good enough for me. My 2 cents only, of course.As for 2D panels, I didn't see any mention of them either but I would be very surprised if there were none. Must be pretty hard (impossible?) to do the complete FMS programming in VC mode! Well, we'll see...Rgds,Bruno

The VCs in FSX planes are so good these days that I really don't need a 2D panel.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I really can't wait for the J41. The VC looks so good I still don't believe it's true. :( But PMDG, please take into consideration many of us like to take the time and study the manuals in depth. So the sooner you release them, the better. :(

Marius Petrascu