Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG BAe JetStream 4100 Product overview

Guest Hardwater

Gosh I can't let this one go. Michal 9 times out of 10 you come off with some smart comment or acting like your almight and you own the joint. No one cares about your 6000 posts and the guy asked a simple question probably in a manner that "Michal" did not see fit. Not everyone talks like you and not everyone expresses their grammar in the same manner you do so why don't you try to be helpful instead of being a jerk. I bet half of your 6000 posts have absolutely nothing to do with simming you just rambling with your big mouth.

In the past I've been affraid to ask some questions due to Michaels responses :(

6 of the last 7 replies do nothing whatsoever for the discussion... Do you think we could move along somewhat?I would like to know how difficult would it be to develop a JS31 out of this product? We had some of those with SkyWest here in Western Australia and I flew in them quite a bit many moons ago.Cheers,

Guest BlueRidgeDx
6 of the last 7 replies do nothing whatsoever for the discussion... Do you think we could move along somewhat?I would like to know how difficult would it be to develop a JS31 out of this product? We had some of those with SkyWest here in Western Australia and I flew in them quite a bit many moons ago.Cheers,
Mmmmm. Not a bad idea. Perhaps if the "Express" line makes a comeback? I'd buy it.Nick

JS31 would be a neat addition as well.One quick JS41-related question, out of curiosity, was there a cargo version of the aircraft ever (or a pax version converted to cargo)?

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Guest BlueRidgeDx

I don't know if anyone ever bought or converted one to freighter configuration, but was an option. Differences included the limiting weights, fuel capacity, more robust smoke detection systems, and the addition of barrier nets and anchoring systems.I'd be interested to know if anyone actually flew them like that?Nick

Gosh I can't let this one go. Michal 9 times out of 10 you come off with some smart comment or acting like your almight and you own the joint. No one cares about your 6000 posts and the guy asked a simple question probably in a manner that "Michal" did not see fit. Not everyone talks like you and not everyone expresses their grammar in the same manner you do so why don't you try to be helpful instead of being a jerk. I bet half of your 6000 posts have absolutely nothing to do with simming you just rambling with your big mouth.
Nothing has changed, still a self opinionated smart arse. Obviously you have nothing else to do other than trawl this forum offering your sarcastic opinions. Michal, do everyone a favour and just disappear.Andrew Dixon

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

Don't force us to lock this thread. Any further posts attacking other members will be deleted immediately.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Any chance anyone have an answer to my cargo conversion question?Also, do we have an idea what kind of liveries will be available at release? (Here's to hoping for a United Express, TWA Express, American Eagle, USAir Express, and Delta Connection/Trans States livery).

Guest BlueRidgeDx
Any chance anyone have an answer to my cargo conversion question?Also, do we have an idea what kind of liveries will be available at release? (Here's to hoping for a United Express, TWA Express, American Eagle, USAir Express, and Delta Connection/Trans States livery).
Take a look a few posts up:
I don't know if anyone ever bought or converted one to freighter configuration, but it was an option. Differences included the limiting weights, fuel capacity, more robust smoke detection systems, and the addition of barrier nets and anchoring systems.I'd be interested to know if anyone actually flew them like that?Nick

Doubt it. I did invest in track IR for the dodosim 206, and I never use it anymore. It's totally unnatural and I end up with a massive headache after using it for more than ten minutes or so at a time.Scott
How absolutely true. I do not own TrackIR nor do I want one. I am glad so many seem to enjoy it - I have tried it out enough times and have to fully agree with you. The motions involved are absolutely counter-intuitive to me, furthermore all precise flying or looking at something is gone. Maybe it's just me LOL. :( Still, I am sure for most owners it's a great addition. For me, I'd probably go for a TH2GO or sumthin like that. Better big viewing area than having to twist'n'turn too much hehe. Just my 2 cents.Etienne

Take a look a few posts up:
That only answers part of my question that one was an option but does anyone know if any actually existed? (if so, which carrier?)

How absolutely true. I do not own TrackIR nor do I want one. I am glad so many seem to enjoy it - I have tried it out enough times and have to fully agree with you. The motions involved are absolutely counter-intuitive to me, furthermore all precise flying or looking at something is gone. Maybe it's just me LOL. :( Still, I am sure for most owners it's a great addition. For me, I'd probably go for a TH2GO or sumthin like that. Better big viewing area than having to twist'n'turn too much hehe. Just my 2 cents.Etienne
Same as me. I bought TrackIR, tried for several months to enjoy it, and then gave up. It just didn't ever seem real to me. If they could ever adapt it to simulate eye movement instead of head movement, then they would have something special. Until then, I'm happy with spacebar/mouse scanning but eager for the camera addon by Marniftarr.Curt