Sign in to follow this  
ggi

Carenado aircraft wish list

The otter would be a great next model as they are just starting with turbo props.

Well as a bushpilot my wish list,what else C 180 or C185 on floats and wheel/ski. Yet Carenado has never done anything in DeHavilland DHC 3 Otter single P&W 650 hp or the Polish 1000 hp would be awesome. :( I have collected thier C150,172 floats and ski, C206 package all great aircraft. Anyway my 2 cents :( Keep up the terrific work.Bushmanrob

The Noorduyn Norseman. Cheers,Fritz
Good choice Fritz! :( And while we're talking about the old single engine birds - I would like to add the DeHavilland Otter and Beaver :(

My WishlistCarenado 172R or 182 Mindstar G1000 or somebody could just PM me with inscructions on how to put this into 2D and 3DThanks

Guest propwash365

I would love to see;Navion (N91103) Third Navion ever built!Cessna 195Piper aztecPiper Seminole

My Carenado Wishlist (in no particular order):1) Piper Navajo Chieftan2) King Air C90GT3) Piper Malibu Meridian4) Cessna 4215) Cessna P210and6) Beech 99 Airliner! (Would love to see this one!)Gerald

Socata TBM850, I will provide an open offer to fly in the aircraft, take as many photos and record as many sounds as you guys wish.The aircraft is located in Louisiana.

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

Grumman Tiger would be nice...
I was just going to say, I don't think anybody's done one, have they?