Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

Unofficial PMDG 777 Topic

PMDG group, make a b772 or a 773 should be the best, because of there´s no good 777 for fsx and i think that many people want to flight this beauty aircraft. Thank you and bear it in mind.

I hope that before PMDG releases there 777, that someone makes a good add-on Dubai so we can have a beautiful airport to take-off from and land with PMDG's 777 :(

Make sure you put your name in posts guys, or in your signiture,PMDG accounced a 777 last year, it's gonna happen, so its not if, its when...

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Since its debut back in the 90's, I've been in love with the 777.Now that ACA acquired the 300ER and 200LR versions, im even more so in love :PCant wait for the pmdg T7!!!!!

hell even Qantas are looking at 777s now as an interim replacement for the ageing B744s....means more demand for a PMDG 777! :)

Nothing like realism and flying that 777 from KJFK to KPHL in VATSIM. I really can't wait for the 737 so I can do KLGA to KPVD on a SWA 737-800. My prediction for the 737NGX 1 year ago was March 15, 2011. I think my prediction will be right on!!!!!! I said the 777 would be Nov 2012.

Paul Gugliotta

Thinking about great locations to fly the 777 in and out of, Dubai comes to mind, especially as Emirates is now the largest triple 7 operator. Sadly there isn't a payware scenery for dubai intl on FSX yet. Wondering if PMDG could suggest one to ORBX. The PMDG 777 wearing emirates colors in a full detailed depiction of DXB intl would be great on FSX.

Thinking about great locations to fly the 777 in and out of, Dubai comes to mind, especially as Emirates is now the largest triple 7 operator. Sadly there isn't a payware scenery for dubai intl on FSX yet. Wondering if PMDG could suggest one to ORBX. The PMDG 777 wearing emirates colors in a full detailed depiction of DXB intl would be great on FSX.
I have been wanting a decent OMDB scenery for a while now. I have seen some people manage to make the Flytampa scenery work with FSX although the flytampa version is getting old now. An OMDB scenery from ORBX will be great and I would definitely get it!

Nothing like realism and flying that 777 from KJFK to KPHL in VATSIM. I really can't wait for the 737 so I can do KLGA to KPVD on a SWA 737-800. My prediction for the 737NGX 1 year ago was March 15, 2011. I think my prediction will be right on!!!!!! I said the 777 would be Nov 2012.
I think you'll be close with 03/15/2011, but not quite on the mark. I'm thinkin' 04/15/2011 earliest and 05/15/2011 likely.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

I dont think you're even close with march, as far as I know its not even in Beta Testing yet, summer would be somewhat realistic I thínk and for the 777 add a year maybe more...Sven

Dont get your hopes up now. Because I just read that PMDG is gonna release another product before the 777. So its gonna be awhile.

Dont get your hopes up now. Because I just read that PMDG is gonna release another product before the 777. So its gonna be awhile.
where did you get that info?as far as I know,777 is the next

Yuchen Leng
Maddog driver
pmdg_trijet.jpg

there is a dash 8 which will be next and then the 777 they have 2 groups - 1 working on props, and the other working on jets, but I would guess they can work on both or whatever