Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

I think that the middle of a year is, more specifically, something around the end of June and begining of July. Anyway I'm not expecting the 737NGX before July. But as someone said before, it's better they don't rush and make everything right than try to make it faster and ruin the project.I'm also waiting for another picture and looking forward to the release.PMDG, keep the good work, your products are just great.By the way, happy birthday Alex.

Matheus Mafra

Yup, happy birthday Alex. 18th eh? big landmark.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

yeah you can have your first drink. thats if you live in australia

Take an apple and cut it in three halves...In the earth objects fall down by the force of gravity, however, in the outer space (where, as we all know, there isn't gravity) things fall down by their own weight... :( Why not the middle 10 monts of the year ?.
Huh ?

Take an apple and cut it in three halves...In the earth objects fall down by the force of gravity, however, in the outer space (where, as we all know, there isn't gravity) things fall down by their own weight...Why not the middle 10 monts of the year ?.
Huh ?
I agree. Huh?Could the author plausibly intended so many gaffs in two lines?Three x 1/2 = 1.5 appleSIn the earth not much falls, since it's fairly solid. Sorry, Jules Verne."The Outer Space" has about as much gravity as "in the earth"... but falling is relative.Even if you say that "the outer space" you can ignore the gravity of earth, it's still technically micro-gravity.Weight = mass x accel. Accel for "falling" is gravity for most of us. So which is it? There isn't gravity and therefor no weight? Or there is weight and therefor gravity?Cogito ergo gravitas est. [and now someone may ridicule my poor latin]-- Steve Perry[edit for name]

Huh ?I agree. Huh?Could the author plausibly intended so many gaffs in two lines?Three x 1/2 = 1.5 appleSIn the earth not much falls, since it's fairly solid. Sorry, Jules Verne."The Outer Space" has about as much gravity as "in the earth"... but falling is relative.Even if you say that "the outer space" you can ignore the gravity of earth, it's still technically micro-gravity.Weight = mass x accel. Accel for "falling" is gravity for most of us. So which is it? There isn't gravity and therefor no weight? Or there is weight and therefor gravity?Cogito ergo gravitas est. [and now someone may ridicule my poor latin]-- Steve Perry[edit for name]
Oh, please, forget it.When I was reading this "What the middle of 2010 means" debate, I remembered a teacher I had (many years ago) who, when the discussion in the classroom was entering the field of absurdity, liked to add some more absurd propositions like those of the "three halves" and things falling in the "absence" of gravity.Sorry for writing some stupidities that had nothing to do with PMDG.Looking forward to see some screenshots of the 2D panels of the NGX, by the way.

This has got to be the most anticipated release in the FS history. This thread alone has over 232K views and counting. The screenshots look stunning, I am so stoked about this bird, my wife and family is sick of hearing about it, obviously they don't care!

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Oh, please, forget it.When I was reading this "What the middle of 2010 means" debate, I remembered a teacher I had (many years ago) who, when the discussion in the classroom was entering the field of absurdity, liked to add some more absurd propositions like those of the "three halves" and things falling in the "absence" of gravity.Sorry for writing some stupidities that had nothing to do with PMDG.Looking forward to see some screenshots of the 2D panels of the NGX, by the way.
Now, this is funny... you make a joke and have to explain. :( Sorry my sense of humorEric

Well, I just got the FS9 737 NG working in FSX so my hunger for NGX2 has been slightly reduced! :(

Guest WEBB

will you be able to extend the stairs from door 1L?

will you include the gpws test ;)?

best regards, michaelknittl

Guest yurob70

Please more Pics PMDG."GPWS:OMG TOO BEAUTIFUL,PUL UP,TOO BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL,OVERBEAUTIFUL,BEAUTISTALL"Beautiful!!!

I'd be shocked if they didn't. GPWS test mode has now become essentially standard on all high fidelity aircraft (I can tell you for sure that the PMDG MD-11 and JS41 as well as the Maddog2008 have it).I won't speak with certainty that they'll have the ND overlay, but I am sure the rest will be there (anything else would be moving backwards).

Eric Szczesniak

What are the numbers dialed up on the yoke all about, anyone know?