Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

Then putting Michael Modano in signature will solve all problems... Is it that difficult?Cheers :(

easy peasy just go to my controlsand in your signiture option,, just put your nameit means u dont have to remember to put your name, it will be there like mine! :D

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Michael,most of us would like to have the 737NGX released yesterday. We are all eager to get our hands on it. Your disappointment ist completely understandable. However there is no need for such negativity.Maybe it was not your intention to offend anybody, but the deleted post could have been considered offensive the way it was written.Like I was trying to say in my response before, one screenshot a month is much better than no information at all.Its just a little friendly teasing from the PMDG folks. At least there is something to show. Too much negativity will only put them off showing previews in the future.

Michael,most of us would like to have the 737NGX released yesterday. We are all eager to get our hands on it. Your disappointment ist completely understandable. However there is no need for such negativity.Maybe it was not your intention to offend anybody, but the deleted post could have been considered offensive the way it was written.Like I was trying to say in my response before, one screenshot a month is much better than no information at all.Its just a little friendly teasing from the PMDG folks. At least there is something to show. Too much negativity will only put them off showing previews in the future.
"Amen"best regardsRay

Guest Tamadeez

I'm probably on my own here but I'm sick of these teasers. Seriously! PMDG if you just gave us some sort of time frame that would be greatly appreciated. I mean this is tinkering on chinese bambo torture. And there are those polite people out there saying to let you guys do your own thing. But that shouldn't include a nice cup of anxiety:( . So stop this game your playing with us aka your customers and treat us like human beings and not rag dolls of emotion that you can beat.P.S I had to unleash my load and yes your are the best FS software company

I'm probably on my own here but I'm sick of these teasers
Install AdBlockPlus to your browser and block all pictures at AVSIM.net :(

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest wims
I'm probably on my own here but I'm sick of these teasers. Seriously! PMDG if you just gave us some sort of time frame that would be greatly appreciated. I mean this is tinkering on chinese bambo torture. And there are those polite people out there saying to let you guys do your own thing. But that shouldn't include a nice cup of anxiety:( . So stop this game your playing with us aka your customers and treat us like human beings and not rag dolls of emotion that you can beat.P.S I had to unleash my load and yes your are the best FS software company
If you say to yourself "not before christmas 2010" you wont have to experience the torture. Just dont set unrealistic release dates in your head that has no basis in reality and you wont get any pain. Its really simple really

And if it comes out earier than that, Christmas came early.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Its just a little friendly teasing from the PMDG folks!!!!!i have no doubt about it, i know its comming when its commingand i dont want to buy ariane 737.i say christmas because I do not think we will see it before, but that only what i think

There's no hurry, I still need some cash for Yoke, flying 737 with cheap joystick would be... sick :(

I told you guys there wasn't a huge difference between the renders and the in-sim shots... :( Wait till you see the full thing, it is glorious. If there's a better VC than this anywhere I certainly haven't seen it.
I can't believe you until you show us the whole vc!!! hehehe I know all you tell us is true so far BUT I don't know if I can trust you one more time, would be better if you could post the picture of the vc so we could take our own opinions :( :( Just kiddin! You guys are doing an awesome work!! Congratz and waiting for the baby to get airborne!! ^.^Best regards,Bruno.

Ok so now we had that issue......Next issue.....How about some more screenies LMAO.............................. :( regardsRay

Install AdBlockPlus to your browser and block all pictures at AVSIM.net :(
I think you are missing the point.

I think you're missing his joke :( The recent slivers have been pretty cool. Look forward to more.

Joe Sherrill

Here's a video of a REAL 737-800 in action landing in LAX. It shows what it is going to be like when we will do an approach in this aircraft in a few months. (Hopefully)

This is NOT my video.