Sign in to follow this  
SMITI07

PMDG A320?

I would like to see the A380 after the Boeing 777. Yes, another long hauler, but that plane is magnificent.
Nah, I say get the whole current Boeing line finished and make the 717. By the time that is done, they should be able to do the 787 as it would probably be used by airlines by then and PMDG shouldn't have much problem getting the info they need to make it.Chad

I would like to see the A380 after the Boeing 777. Yes, another long hauler, but that plane is magnificent.
NLS are developing a A380 that hopefully will be released aroundthe same time as the T7. this yea will be the beat for addons!

If I could choose, I'd want the A330 followed by the A340. If Level D does not develop winglets for their 767, and/or CaptainSim does not patch their buggy 767 then a PMDG 767 would also be great:-)

If I could choose, I'd want the A330 followed by the A340. If Level D does not develop winglets for their 767, and/or CaptainSim does not patch their buggy 767 then a PMDG 767 would also be great:-)
I like the CS767. The only thing i think needs sorting is how the plane handles (seems a little light). does anyone know if this could be fixed

captain sim 767 i have no problems with
Totally agree. I don't know why people refer to it as buggy. I think it's a nice aircraft. And I realy do hope pmdg make a A330 after the T7!

I'll Probly be hated against for sayign this but, I would love to see a C-17 developed with all the sytems. But i doubt PMDG would do a milatary plane.

I'll Probly be hated against for sayign this but, I would love to see a C-17 developed with all the sytems. But i doubt PMDG would do a milatary plane.
No you wouldn't be hated at all, many others have asked too. :(

Dave Taylor gb.png

I don't like CS 757 and 767 ... They aren't proffesional addons ... I like to see a 767 and 757 PMDG. For me, PMDG is the best FS addon Developer in the scene. Their products are perfects, proffesionals, FANTASTIC!!! But too we need an Airbus A320 in good quality. Airsimmer? ....... When? In 2020? :(Jose Fco. Iba

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I don't like CS 757 and 767 ... They aren't proffesional addons ... I like to see a 767 and 757 PMDG. For me, PMDG is the best FS addon Developer in the scene. Their products are perfects, proffesionals, FANTASTIC!!! But too we need an Airbus A320 in good quality. Airsimmer? ....... When? In 2020? :( Jose Fco. Iba

Dont waste your breath holding out on Airsimmer to deliver. The only managing they are doing at the moment is to how best manage exiting via the back door. The current basic addition is a sham and has done their business name irreparable damage. To sell such a buggy aircraft ....in fact so bad it can't even fly straight and level on the autopilot or suffers continual CTD's is a sign of desperation. To add insult to injury they are not even offering the poor souls who bought the basic addition a way out by way of an upgrade to the "advanced edition". Stab your early supporters in the back why dont you.It is a shame that PMDG did not elect to model the A320. The 777 is too similar to the 747-400 and LVLD/ CS 767 for me to be bothered with. The A320 would have completed the hangar nicely and filled a void in the high fidelity Airbus models....what is there out there at the moment that represents a half decent Airbus?.......zip.I also hope PMDG don't elect to continue producing aircraft like the J41 with just a VC. That is hugely disappointing and the reason why it is not, and will not be in my hangar.

Cheers

Steve Hall

It is a shame that PMDG did not elect to model the A320. The 777 is too similar to the 747-400 and LVLD/ CS 767 for me to be bothered with. The A320 would have completed the hangar nicely and filled a void in the high fidelity Airbus models....what is there out there at the moment that represents a half decent Airbus?.......zip.
Hi Sam,At least they made an MD11, sure not an Airbus, but it has many features found on Airbus models.The Envelop Protection Modes, the Attitude Hold features, the possibility to fly by Track and Flight Path Angle to name a few.For me, all these differences make it a great plane to fly, simulated and years ago in real as well. Regards,Harry

Hi Cowpatz, From memory I'm pretty sure your a real 744 pilot? or maybe it's a different cowpatz? anyway I'm surprised you think the 777 & 747 are so alike, apart from the obvious Boeing philosophy the 777 is a totally different beast, I've spent the last few months studying a middle eastern airlines 777 FCOM and I've found so much to learn from the machine. If PMDG can pull of features like TAC and the EFB etc on top of everything else it's going to be an amazing addon.Also would love to see them tackle Airbus, starting with the 330/340Regards

Rob Prest