Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

So how does the PMDG 737NGX compare to...

You should never release prematurely!
I'm pretty sure there is medication for that....lol.You know for such a complicated plane they could probably talk about and show a different part of the plane or its systems everyday leading up to release and still not cover everything. Arrgh I hate waiting in between updates.....I'm not suggesting they rush the release but I'm suggesting they show more of what they have accomplished so far more often. One screen shot a day would be awesome.Mike Kendall

You should never release prematurely!
I was wondering when this thread was going to take this turn. It's about the only direction it hasn't taken! LOL.gif

just keep swimming just keep swimmingjust keep swimming just keep swimmingjust keep swimming just keep swimmingjust keep swimming just keep swimmingjust keep swimming just keep swimming[waiting]
Man, i fell out seeing this! LMAO!Chris Lezama

Chris Lezama

To Robert Randazzo and the PMDG Team:I had the occasion of reading this post from Robert this morning which has now been locked:Captains-After much deliberation and a few years of work, we have finalized the release date for the PMDG 737NGX.As of this point, I am superseding any previously announced released dates with the following information: The NGX will be released when it is finished.It may release this week.. I might release in 2014.You will know when it is released because we'll tell you.If anyone would like to complain about the fact that creation of this incredibly feature rich product is taking longer than planned, please let us know and we'd be happy to provide you with an unmonitored email address to which you may air your displeasure. :( My response is very simple:BRAVO!! BRAVO!! BRAVO!!I've stated (more than once) that we must let the PMDG do their work without pestering them about release dates. If you (the flightsim community) are unhappy about that, I do feel your pain, but I suggest taking a chill pill...it will be done when it is done.Again to the PMDG Team: BRAVO!! BRAVO!! BRAVO!!and my best wishes for a successful launch (when YOU are ready)...Kind regards,Dave Lamb

Guest Caines737

Okay people! Now the DVD is ready to be released! It is being printed tonight and will be availible aprox 16th of nov from here: http://www.flightsim.no/fsno/component/content/article/502.htmlI recommand this - not just flying and enjoying the sight, but you are even explained some important procedures - STAR - ILS - approach techniques - landing techniques and navigations in additional to general 737 NG systems for advanced flight simmers. I hope this will be very popular - especially for simmers and others with special interest for the 737 NG.

Okay people! Now the DVD is ready to be released! It is being printed tonight and will be availible aprox 16th of nov from here: http://www.flightsim.no/fsno/component/content/article/502.htmlI recommand this - not just flying and enjoying the sight, but you are even explained some important procedures - STAR - ILS - approach techniques - landing techniques and navigations in additional to general 737 NG systems for advanced flight simmers. I hope this will be very popular - especially for simmers and others with special interest for the 737 NG.
I love th eidea and the video clip and would buy it in a heart beat bt its to expensive right now for me. Maybe after Christmas.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Is it just me or has the whole PMDG forums gone really quiet the last few days?

people are bored..

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Alright, so PMDG is almost (i hope) finished with the 737 NGX. Well, Captain Sim is also making the 737, but it is the Advance series. Who is gonna make the Classic then?

Hi,i just read that:Captains-After much deliberation and a few years of work, we have finalized the release date for the PMDG 737NGX.As of this point, I am superseding any previously announced released dates with the following information: The NGX will be released when it is finished.It may release this week.. I might release in 2014.You will know when it is released because we'll tell you.If anyone would like to complain about the fact that creation of this incredibly feature rich product is taking longer than planned, please let us know and we'd be happy to provide you with an unmonitored email address to which you may air your displeasure. :Rolling Eyes:But i'm not sure if it has just been written to make all the customers being quiet with their releasedate question or to announce also that they might not be able to release this in this year, because this text says that they're cancelling all the previous announced dates. So PMDG i know you don't want to talk about this, but is the release still planned for 2010 (or better: is it finished in 2010?^^)I just want to know this, because otherwise i would have to think about something new for cristmas :( So: Still planned for 2010 or not?RegardsEmanuel

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

So PMDG i know you don't want to talk about this, but is the release still planned for 2010 (or better: is it finished in 2010?^^)I just want to know this, because otherwise i would have to think about something new for cristmas :( So: Still planned for 2010 or not?RegardsEmanuel
I think you're a candidate for the previous mentioned unmonitored email address...

Emanual, they are trying to get it released this year. so thats how it is, expect 2010,

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Call of Duty Black OPS is out.:(