Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

Hello,I know it is a bit off topic, but after watching some DVD's about flying I noticed that every pilot makes a paper print holding some information about weatherconditions and airport.I know it will not make you a better pilot and it is ofcourse rather useless in FSX but I think it would be very cool if the new NGX had a possibility to make a paperprint (using my printer) with this kind of information. Big%20Grin.gif Regards,Eric
Eric,Besides the paperwork the pilots complete BEFORE boarding and need to take aboard with them (between hafl a dozen and a dozen pages either to fill-in or simply to review), once they get onboard, they are handed more by the ground crew (fuel slip, loadsheet etc) and get to print even more documents directly in the plane. So it can be a handfull.I don't know about other add-ons, but FS2Crew does a rather good job at providing some of this data - even in an interactive way in the latest versions (ie you get to fill-in the blanks on the forms).Regards,Bruno

Well that was a nice scare - for a few minutes this entire thread was deleted after I hit the wrong button in the admin panel while trying to remove a couple flagged posts from last night... Thank Avsim's technology manager Brian Sperdurto for his quick action in retrieving it from the server's trash before it was purged or we'd have lost a piece of PMDG history!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Well that was a nice scare - for a few minutes this entire thread was deleted after I hit the wrong button in the admin panel while trying to remove a couple flagged posts from last night... Thank Avsim's technology manager Brian Sperdurto for his quick action in retrieving it from the server's trash before it was purged or we'd have lost a piece of PMDG history!
LOL...I'm glad you "pulled it out of the fire", Ryan!

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

That's one way to clean up the loose threads. Whew. Nice to have you back in radar contact.Bruce Campion-Smith

Oooh dear PMDG, any change for a new update? The last update is already more then a month ago and the last facebook screenshot is almost 2 weeks old. I do not want to whine for a release datum but "feed the children" with updates and screenshots temporally until the 737NGX has been released, please ;) It's hard for us to wait you know :PRegards,Steven

Oooh dear PMDG, any change for a new update? The last update is already more then a month ago and the last facebook screenshot is almost 2 weeks old. I do not want to whine for a release datum but "feed the children" with updates and screenshots temporally until the 737NGX has been released, please ;) It's hard for us to wait you know :PRegards,Steven
+1 WEE NEED UPDATE NOW!!! -Chris

I think the lack of updates is a good sign IMHO.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Another fun route for the scenery is Westjet flight between CYVR-CYYC -- Vancouver to Calgary over the Rockies. ADSIX KESTA KETTL HOWZR. About an hour.Bruce Campion-Smith
Thats funny, That is the first flight i'll be doing! I take that flight on Westjet 5 times a year in RL

I think the lack of updates is a good sign IMHO.
Yes, I'm thinking the same but still... :(

Guest wims

Lol, you guys said that lack of updates was a good thing 6 months ago as well. It doesnt mean anything. It just means that there is a lack of updates

My first flight with the NGX will be a delivery flight with Gol 737-800 from KBFI to SBGR. After that I'll make a leg from SBGR to SBBR and start my world tour.

Matheus Mafra

There is a whole checklist covering "delivery flights" which will test all of the normal and non-normal of the aircraft. I know the details for the A320, but not for the 737NG sadly. The whole flight last about 3-4 hours.
Oooh, where could one find this checklist? I don't see it anywhere in my manuals. It would be great if PMDG included this with the release of the NGX that way all of the people doing flight testing will be able to follow the RW flows!