Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

Heeeey.... we still got one day left before xmass... maybe it can be finished today!
Heeey, maybe somebody should start reading this forum! It was stated yesterday that the NGX wont be out neither for christmas nor new year, so sit back relax and enjoy the holidays.

Heeey, maybe somebody should start reading this forum! It was stated yesterday that the NGX wont be out neither for christmas nor new year, so sit back relax and enjoy the holidays.
Where does it say that it isn't going to be out befor new year?

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Hi everyone, i'm Getting ready to buy my new system in preparation for the NGXParty.gif!!! Looking at getting the i7-950 and the Nvidia GTX 460. What do you guys think should that be ample enough to handle NGX with some add ons like REX and MegaSceneryNail%20Biting.gif? I have a budget of around $1600.00 any help is great-full Merry Christmas to all!!! Tashiem Lemmon

Guys,Just to stop the silly speculation... we're obviously not going to be beta testing and releasing the plane within the next week. We're getting close, but that's just not going to happen. Enjoy your holiday season and you'll have the plane before you know it in the new year.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi everyone, i'm Getting ready to buy my new system in preparation for the NGX!!! Looking at getting the i7-950 and the Nvidia GTX 460. What do you guys think should that be ample enough to handle NGX with some add ons like REX and MegaScenery? I have a budget of around $1600.00 any help is great-full Merry Christmas to all!!! Tashiem Lemmon
Hey!I built myself a little friend earlier this year and I must say I'm rather pleased with the results. The specs for my setup currently are;Intel i7 920 @ 4.2Ghz | EX58-EXTREME Mobo | 12GB DDR3@1600 | nVidia GF480GTX 1536MB | 2x 1TB Samsung 7200's | Thermaltake Spedo Case | Coolermaster V8 CPU Cooler | Windows7 64-bit |Settings ATM is all sliders to the right, autogen set to very dense and I'm using FEX + AS Evolution - ex. PMDG MD11 @ Flytampa TAMPA X with real weather and those settings gives me (unlimited) around 50-60fps in 2D and 30-40 in 3D, about the same with the Level-D. I can't wait to try out the NGX and see how it perfoms :)The i7 are begging to be overclocked, and it's so easy and such a safe thing to do these days!All this for around 1850$!Merry Christmas!/Tom

Guys,Just to stop the silly speculation... we're obviously not going to be beta testing and releasing the plane within the next week. We're getting close, but that's just not going to happen. Enjoy your holiday season and you'll have the plane before you know it in the new year.
All right, that's not the statement i wanted to hear, but well, better than nothing.Hopefully it's out untill my birthday at the 19th January. That would be the present I'd like to get most :(

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

All right, that's not the statement i wanted to hear, but well, better than nothing.Hopefully it's out untill my birthday at the 19th January. That would be the present I'd like to get most :(
EMI you need your full name man

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I'm not believing PMDG on the not releasing on Christmas day! LOL.gifI remember the whole 748 viral video thing, so I can expect anything from you guys! Even if it isn't released, will the navigraph AIRAC's be ready in time for the NGX? :(

I'm not believing PMDG on the not releasing on Christmas day! LOL.gifI remember the whole 748 viral video thing, so I can expect anything from you guys! Even if it isn't released, will the navigraph AIRAC's be ready in time for the NGX? :(
I would guess (as with their other products) it uses the same package we download currently.

Current AIRAC's are now 1013 REV1. If it's released within the next month that's what we'll have.

Just being sarcastic... happy hollidays

Hey!I built myself a little friend earlier this year and I must say I'm rather pleased with the results. The specs for my setup currently are;Intel i7 920 @ 4.2Ghz | EX58-EXTREME Mobo | 12GB DDR3@1600 | nVidia GF480GTX 1536MB | 2x 1TB Samsung 7200's | Thermaltake Spedo Case | Coolermaster V8 CPU Cooler | Windows7 64-bit |Settings ATM is all sliders to the right, autogen set to very dense and I'm using FEX + AS Evolution - ex. PMDG MD11 @ Flytampa TAMPA X with real weather and those settings gives me (unlimited) around 50-60fps in 2D and 30-40 in 3D, about the same with the Level-D. I can't wait to try out the NGX and see how it perfoms :)The i7 are begging to be overclocked, and it's so easy and such a safe thing to do these days!All this for around 1850$!Merry Christmas!/Tom
Nice machine but I would have exchanged some memory and HD space money for a SSD. For me, if you build a new PC without SSD, you miss the biggest "step forward"...Best Regards,Bert Van Bulck

Nice machine but I would have exchanged some memory and HD space money for a SSD. For me, if you build a new PC without SSD, you miss the biggest "step forward"...Best Regards,Bert Van Bulck
Bert,That'll be the next step if the NGX sucks out all the power ;)Thomas Lorentzen