Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

Well, some people were talking about music, guitars, games, classics, etc.Good to see that we're on topic again :(

Henk de Vries

Its finally here!!!!!!!!My NGX Captain Manuals Set :DTotally agree with all the reviews, its completely awesome! I don't have some of the candy the Chief Pilot set has but with me being in Uni and the freight costing 60 $ (and i found out today that i had to pay 40 euro as a customs fee :( well im committing financial suicide, but its completely worth it :DEDIT: Lol, sorry for derailing the thread guys when it was getting back on topic at last, you did your best 737freak ;)

Ryan,your statement makes it sound like the 737 will not be out of the hangar for Christmas.I think if not, it would be nice if someone from PMDG would let everyone waiting for the 737 know it will not be out this weekend. JeffG
I don't see how people actually think it's going to be out for Christmas....Let them take their sweet time.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I don't see how people actually think it's going to be out for Christmas....Let them take their sweet time.
At this point, absolutely. We have waited this long, just wait some more, and get it right.When you thinkn about it, delaying the release, due to the hype PMDG has generated, is a far safer route than a release with a few bugs. So many people can't wait to fly this thing, and if it causes CTDs, or something doesn't work right, it won't take long for it to come out and I think people will be in a FAR worse mood in that situation than setting waiting for a release.My 2 cents.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

At this point, absolutely. We have waited this long, just wait some more, and get it right.When you thinkn about it, delaying the release, due to the hype PMDG has generated, is a far safer route than a release with a few bugs. So many people can't wait to fly this thing, and if it causes CTDs, or something doesn't work right, it won't take long for it to come out and I think people will be in a FAR worse mood in that situation than setting waiting for a release.My 2 cents.
Ok.. I will officially let the cat out of the bag. We will not be releasing before Christmas Black%20Eye.gif

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Ok.. I will officially let the cat out of the bag. We will not be releasing before Christmas Black%20Eye.gif
Hmm...Not releasing befor cristmas, doesn't mean not releasing this year. I think if PMDG thinks they couldn't be releasing this year they would have been saying that now. So there is some hope left.So all you out there, keep your money prepared just about one week from now untill we might fly a beautifull thing called Boeing 737-600/700/800/900.Damn, we've beeen patient long enough now, c'mon PMDG you have to be ready now... B) Come on PMDG, we all know you're the B) at every flightsimmers sky, but now after you had all this time for developing you have to be ready.........Please, tell us if it is still possible to release in 2010 :( :( :(

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Really?I don't care if it's another year - at least we'll be getting the best.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Hmm...Not releasing befor cristmas, doesn't mean not releasing this year. I think if PMDG thinks they couldn't be releasing this year they would have been saying that now. So there is some hope left.So all you out there, keep your money prepared just about one week from now untill we might fly a beautifull thing called Boeing 737-600/700/800/900.Damn, we've beeen patient long enough now, c'mon PMDG you have to be ready now... B) Come on PMDG, we all know you're the B) at every flightsimmers sky, but now after you had all this time for developing you have to be ready.........Please, tell us if it is still possible to release in 2010 :( :( :(
Its not even in beta testing yet! Presuming the beta testing starts 1 January 2011 it will be released about february... ish

my only concern is that is full to the brim with system depth, that it will cause system instability,, we will have to wait and see

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Shoot there goes one spot from underneath the tree.

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

my only concern is that is full to the brim with system depth, that it will cause system instability,, we will have to wait and see
I wouldnt worry. First off this is PMDG were talking. They have stated many times they wont do it unless its done right.Second, the NG is not as complex as one might think. Boeing- Not Airbus

Peter Osborn

Second, the NG is not as complex as one might think. Boeing- Not Airbus
I would respectfully disagree with that point, especially in the simming context. A thoroughly SIMULATED 737NG will be far more complex than the partially simulated A320s available at present. That said, PMDG have a proven track record with regards to stable, well coded, advanced addons. I wouldn't worry if I were you.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Dude and dudettes!The 'breaking news' that the NGX wont be released for Christmas shouldn't crash as a bomb on anybody - it's a complex package and Robert has stated numerous times that they will make a post here as soon as the betatesting is underway, it's THEN things starts to get 'fun' - that might take one week, two weeks or one month depending on the states of errors - hopefully none! :)But then again, it's holidays, this is a flightsimulator software addon, and there is - believe it or not - more important things to life than sitting inside her 24/7 refreshing the forums and asking the same Q's ten times a'day. Clear your mind, eat some good food, hang out with the folks and familiy and come back around New Year and maybe then we'll see some news!Merry Christmas to the PMDG team, and to everybody else! :)/Tom