Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

Its not even in beta testing yet! Presuming the beta testing starts 1 January 2011 it will be released about february... ish
It is in Beta testing, didn't you get the mass email about it going to Beta? Its been for a week or two now.

It is in Beta testing, didn't you get the mass email about it going to Beta? Its been for a week or two now.
ummm no can you post it please???rON hAMILTON

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Guest acezboy561
Its not even in beta testing yet! Presuming the beta testing starts 1 January 2011 it will be released about february... ish
Not true. PMDG have stated beta may last for a week, it all depends on how many bugs the product has.

PMDG have stated beta may last for a week
Where and when??? Lets not get into fabricating 'facts' - so typical to this forum.

Where and when??? Lets not get into fabricating 'facts' - so typical to this forum.
Who urinated in your cheerios this morning?

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

I remember them saying they were in late Alpha, where they let real pilots and mechanics look into it for full realism, nothing about beta yet.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Wrong, this was stated in email.
Captain!As we prepare the highly anticipated PMDG 737-NGX for beta testing, I wanted to take a moment to tell you that the wait is nearly over!
It's a very BIG difference on, in beta, and prepare for beta. Cmon guys, get a life, cellebrate Xmas now and cool down.Merry Xmas everone.

Come on guys. NGX won't be out for sale for the next weeks. It's not even in beta yet. PMDG didn't give guarantees that beta testing would take only a week. They said it COULD take a week. As someone said in a previous post, it MAY last a week, a month... everything depends on how many bugs they will find! I'm sure we won't have nothing before new year. I hope I'm wrong, but what are the odds?. The NGX is still in late Alpha. That email said that it was being PREPARED for beta. Let's just celebrate the holidays.Merry Christmas and happy new year!:(

Matheus Mafra

PMDG will deliver, and i have high hopes it will deliver soon. It will come when it comes though. Enjoy christmas, get smashed at New Year, spend a week recovering and there may be some news :)Enjoy the holidays everyone. Watch out for the pmdg santa sleight 200LRX :)cheers

Watch out for the pmdg santa sleight 200LRX :)
OH WOW! what's the release date for that one? will it be out before christmas? is it in beta yet? how much will it cost? if it has bugs after realease i will be back and complain.

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

OH WOW! what's the release date for that one? will it be out before christmas? is it in beta yet? how much will it cost? if it has bugs after realease i will be back and complain.
Test pilot claus takes it for a spin tonight.

These news shouldn't come as a huge surprise to anyone. It was pretty much obvious that we wouldn't see a release before Xmas.I for one am getting anxious for public beta. I've started warming up to the idea of vulunteering for it, tedium of bug-finding and testing notwithstanding.

Heeeey.... we still got one day left before xmass... maybe it can be finished today!

Well, but if you take a look at the time PMDG took to programm the Alpha version of the NGX, then i think that Beta isn't going to take much time. Of cause it might also happen the same thing as with the Aerosoft Airbus which took almost half a year from Beta to the release, but i don't think that PMDG is that bad in programming.So I really hope that they will but it in Beta immediatly after the Christmas days, and then it'll only take a few days untill they can release it because there are only very little bugs which can be fixed fast, or even better that there aren't any bugs in it (Yeah, i know that this is very unlikly, but at least i can hope :( )Emi

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!