Sign in to follow this  
blackheart2502

Update?

Give the guy a break, not point in everyone bombarding him with questions. I thnk we all get answers in due course, plus he has said enough for now...
He may have said more then enough already. If George accidentally lets slip something PMDG want kept quite so they can announce it with all the fan fair it is due, then he will be asked to discontinue. If that happens, he wont be able to tell us anything at all, and none of the other testers will risk making the same mistake. So instead of hasseling him, lets appreciate what he has said so far, enjoy what little bits he can tell us, and look forward to the announcements that are coming.

My "theory" is that, if beta testing really be as short as pmdg says it will be, they won't announce beta at all and the next announcement will be release!!
Ryan said so many time before that PMDG would announce BETA. And it is ridiculous for them to tell us on the last day of the BETA testing.There is no need to be too optimistic. But I have to say giving us a few sentences and satifying our little curiosity won't delay the release either.

Hi,We will probably get the Beta announcement when iFly releases their 737, this will keep potential customers from buying their product.

Didn't say that Al, I am not commenting on status. But as the PMDG team has been saying things are progressing!

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

He may have said more then enough already. If George accidentally lets slip something PMDG want kept quite so they can announce it with all the fan fair it is due, then he will be asked to discontinue. If that happens, he wont be able to tell us anything at all, and none of the other testers will risk making the same mistake. So instead of hasseling him, lets appreciate what he has said so far, enjoy what little bits he can tell us, and look forward to the announcements that are coming.
I totally agree. Our expectations are so high... What if something you want is not modeled? It doesn't matter to me now since personally, I don't really want to wait for another few months.

Guys,He posted while I was posting so I didn't see it until after I posted. I'm not taking him for granted and I appreciate very much what he's said. I'm certainly not trying to stress him. Like I said, I didn't see it. Please forgive, I shan't post further questions so as not to stress the team.And as a further note, in response to shuoxing, All of the things I asked were just interesting to me, but not essential. I am not expecting them to be modeled, and i wont give a rat's ... 'rear end'... if one or all of those things arent modeled.

Gents... everything is fine so please let's stop the theorizing. :(

Let the man work and if you want to keep theorizing figure out who shot JFK.The 737 NG will be out when it comes out.Everyone knows its in the beta stage just PMDG is not saying its beta yet. I will keep flying my other 737 and the MD-11 and be happy. JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

If you could place this bet it would pay off! B) Yes and the VC animation looks great.All the lighting controls work as they would in the real plane (within the limits of FSX)
Well to me its obvious that George has a copy either Alpha stage or Beta stage with the direct answers (see above) and well done George for giving wee bits of info to keep us lot going B) what I don't get is :Why is Robert and his Team just announce its in Beta,if it is, why the cloak and daggers?It would put this forum back on track and have a lot of happy campers but wait and see knowing my luck 10mins later there's an announcement its in Beta and egg on my face :( :( George keep the wind under your wings and keep testing :(

Joe Park

Hi Georges,I remember reading something about customizable light or back light system ? Did you find any lighting settings where one's could choose how to backlight the VC ?ThanksGreg

too much, too soon....

Only thing I'm concerned about George is whether the 737 will operate with AES and not cause a 'number of animations too high' error as the number is limited.I know it's progreesing and that is good enough for me as it'll have a release when it is ready and not before. Some of us are patient.... other patients lol.John Ellison

They should give it to us for free after all the waiting we have done. "We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period" Sleepy.gif

Cpt. Gee they don't owe you anything for having to wait. Did you pre-buy a copy or make a deposit that we don't know about? If they hadn't said a single word about the NGX until the day they release it your circumstance would be identical to what it is having known what you've been told. They didn't even have to tell us they were making the thing but they kindly did. Now that we have unofficial confirmation that things are A-okay and tracking nicely you should calm down and be happy we got an update!!!Hiram Hunt

Guys calm down and let them do their work;)Now we're really close :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

They should give it to us for free after all the waiting we have done. "We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period" Sleepy.gif
Get over it and step away from the keyboard.Checkout life.

Robert said in his "release date" post that he could give us a unmonitored mailbox for us to compain. I think you really need this, please go and ask one.You know, I think everyone shares the same thoughts here but we need to keep calm for now especially on this forum.