Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A bit of Candy...

Erm no vodcack.. I'm not.Speaking of constructive posts you must be ranking in the top 5 for total cods bollox on here.
Gee Whizz Mousey, sorry themose I thought I was NUMBER ONE :( Well your posts speak for themselves .. one word QUALITY :( :(

Joe Park

Gee Whizz Mousey, sorry themose I thought I was NUMBER ONE :( Well your posts speak for themselves .. one word QUALITY :( :(
Yawn..Vodcak... please...make it stop

:( Ok Break it up guys!! No fist fights here!

I totally get what you're saying, and I understand PMDG's situation in all of this. In no way am I upset with PMDG's style. I've been patiently waiting every day and read 90% of the comments on here. I definitely don't condone much of the behaviour I see on this forum with the self-entitlement some people have. I wish, along with everyone else that we this bird could be released and we could all live happily ever after. I realize this is not yet the case, so I choose to keep waiting. But I do see why people choose to whine and complain and ask for updates. Entitled to or not, people like to be informed. And i understand that we'd be bored by updates that talk about the lines of code and calculations. What I see as a feasible update though is maybe "400 bugs found in beta testing. 80 have been fixed so far," or something to that effect. i think the majority of people are just looking for anything, not necessarily something incredibly detailed.But as I said, I see both sides of the coin and understand why PMDG runs itself the way they do.
Has anyone noticed that the NGX is PMDG's version of Boeing's 787 project? Haha!Don't anyone freak out on me, I am just making light of this situation. Although, at this point I am sick of the updates saying "ok, for the past month we have been working on the VNAV...and right now we are scheduled wide beta tomorrow..." then nothing for 3 weeks, then the same sentance over again. "Well we ran into issues with the VNAV, and now it is scheduled for tomorrow..." then 3 weeks later...well you get the point. I am sick of hearing it. I would rather them fix it and release sometime before I aam dead and I will be happy. In the meantime, I wouldn't mind some real meaty updates like where they are on the T7 or Dash 8, you know, something ground breaking. "Hey, we are hard at work on the exterior model, or systems, or just took pictures of the real plane so we can start modeling". Something, besides the Bi-monthly VNAV code updates that seem to be stalling this project into the next decade. Just my two cents worth. I am as excited as the next person and can't wait for this magnificant plane to be released. It will truly be remarkable.CHEERSKen Nesbitt

Hey Guys,Just to take your mind off the NGX, take a look at this site and see what it takes to learn to fly. (grin)www.palemale.comEnjoy,TomHere is the site http://www.palemale.com/ and you need to go back into the archives to get progress pictures.

In a perfect World, PMDG would make a list of all the fools who have been knockin, whining, moaning, picking - basically chipping away like a bad tooth ache.Then they would PM all the patient, non ######ing, non moaning, understanding potenital customers with a release date and download link a week or two before the other ungrateful A-holes get their hands on it...Yeah I said it..
Two wrongs don't make a right here. I'm just as tired of reading the complaining about the aircraft as I am the self righteous types who complain about the complainers. Both groups are equally as obnoxious and contribute equal amounts of hostility to the forum.Something, something, those in glass houses, something, something....-johnny rodgers

Has anyone noticed that the NGX is PMDG's version of Boeing's 787 project? Haha!Don't anyone freak out on me, I am just making light of this situation. Although, at this point I am sick of the updates saying "ok, for the past month we have been working on the VNAV...and right now we are scheduled wide beta tomorrow..." then nothing for 3 weeks, then the same sentance over again. "Well we ran into issues with the VNAV, and now it is scheduled for tomorrow..." then 3 weeks later...well you get the point. I am sick of hearing it. I would rather them fix it and release sometime before I aam dead and I will be happy. In the meantime, I wouldn't mind some real meaty updates like where they are on the T7 or Dash 8, you know, something ground breaking. "Hey, we are hard at work on the exterior model, or systems, or just took pictures of the real plane so we can start modeling". Something, besides the Bi-monthly VNAV code updates that seem to be stalling this project into the next decade. Just my two cents worth. I am as excited as the next person and can't wait for this magnificant plane to be released. It will truly be remarkable.CHEERSKen Nesbitt
And what possible reason would we have to lie about what we're actually working on? Have you ever programmed a Boeing FMC's VNAV system from scratch? Do you have any idea how complex it is and how many variables are involved? How many possible strange situations you can get it into with it that we have to account for in our code? If not then I'd suggest not accusing us of taking too much time on it. If you're not happy with the amount of time it's taking us to get it right then you're more than free to go buy different products that were released too early. We don't do that here.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Two wrongs don't make a right here. I'm just as tired of reading the complaining about the aircraft as I am the self righteous types who complain about the complainers. Both groups are equally as obnoxious and contribute equal amounts of hostility to the forum.Something, something, those in glass houses, something, something....-johnny rodgers
Thankyou I have asked a question in another link and all I got was stuck up comments from people who think they have the right to just act like pmdg support. Then you look at who they are and realise they spend more time posting than PMDG support do, don't get me wrong most people are great, helpful and nice but then there are a few who believe they sit on pedestal because they have no life and think they are amazing.DanPS: forgot to put my name on my last post sorry

If you're not happy with the amount of time it's taking us to get it right then you're more than free to go buy different products that were released too early. We don't do that here.
agreed.. I wonder whats going to reach my hard drive first. SP1 and FP1 for product that was released too early or the NGX.. if the ngx makes it first then I won't need the SP and FP

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

If you're not happy with the amount of time it's taking us to get it right then you're more than free to go buy different products that were released too early.
Thank GOD one of the developers finally said this (unless I missed a statement earlier). As far as I am concerned, you can take a couple more months, let the wife cool down after my video card ended up costing me a 1000 bucks for a complete new build.

The PR falls short yet again.The guy even complimented you! He gave you praise after voicing some valid points, but all your response does is show the defensive side and doesn't address the nice things he had to say about you.And where did he accuse PMDG of lying? I didn't read that.
+1Ryan must 've missed something. He usually is very patient and polite but now it seems to me he got carried away a bit. Understandable though as during the last few months the quality of the posts in the forum has gone down a lot...And speaking of Candy...

Ok Ryan, my second sentence says do not freak out. You freaked out.Nowhere in my post did I say anything about lying. I am not sure where you got that from. I was not implying that your bi-monthly comments about VNAV were in anyway not truthful. I know you are working on the VNAV and I want it right too. What was meant is, let's stop hearing about the VNAV coding and move on to posts about other planes. You will finish the NGX when you all are ready and that is fine with me. I am just tired of people wanting updates when at this point they are just repeats of last weeks post. I just thought we could get peoples mind off the NGX...what is one more week at this point?

Ok Ryan, my second sentence says do not freak out. You freaked out.
just cause you say don;t freak out doesn't mean anything,Life scenario "Stand still don't move, I am going to mug you and steal all of your possessions but it's cool don't freak out" :(

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

The above post was totally uncalled for.In a PERFECT world PMDG would have met their release dates (but they didn't) Hey Ho.The fools as you say, that have been "knockin, whining, moaning, picking - basically chipping away like a bad tooth ache"are only doing so because of PMDGs poor progress information.If PMDG are 1 month away from release,tell us 3, that puts an end to the questionsThis is a public forum & as such we are entitled to have opinions & ask questions.If you don't want to hear all of the above so called "Whiners" dont read the forumsjust wait for the "NGX Released" post.
You're complaining that PMDG is blowing smoke, and your proposed solution, is for them to blow smoke. There's no sense in that. If you're happy with them overestimating the release date by months, why can't you be happy knowing it will be released "eventually"? Just estimate the release date for yourself. Or I'll do it for you... I have it on good authority that the NGX will be released in 45 months. There, do you feel better now? You know exactly when it will be released and can rest easy.You're welcome,Scott Johnston