Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A bit of Candy...

PMDG can take as long as they want.
Let us be frank about this statement here. Yes they can, in terms that they are not going to get sued if they don't release by X date. They are under no contractual or legal obligation to release the plane in X days.But in real terms, they cannot, and all one has to do is just browse this place for clear cut evidence of that. I can see it on a plurality of boards in the flight simming community where the NGX is now referred to as "Vaporware", when the release date hype becomes a running joke, PMDG is now a four letter word when it comes to developers, it is clear at this point PMDG is taking a hit by waiting to release the plane.So while yes PMDG can put off the release until next year if they like, but that does not mean they won't pay for it dearly at the cost of their reputation.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

You know what happened to the author in Misery when he met his number one fan.....crunch :(
But see, Im their NUMBER NUMBER ONE FAN! OMGZ I LOVES THE NGX YUMYUMYUM!!!!!!I think a lot of people need to jsut dance out their frustrations!!!! You can dance if you want too, you can leave your friends behind....All I know is, If I was PMDG, I would be so fed up with this darn plane that I would be tempted to break my desktop. I cant fathom the thought of thinking, "Ok we are looking good, lets send this bad boy out ot full testing......" then a couple hrs later, "You have gotta be kidding me!!!! This thing still isn't doing what we want!!!!!" To me, that would be ssoo frustrating. I would seriously most likely hate the plane by now. It reminds me of trying to fix crap around my apt. Personally, I would have thrown in the towel a while ago out of sheer pi@#ed offness. But hey, thats why Im not working on this blasted thing. :(

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

So while yes PMDG can put off the release until next year if they like, but that does not mean they won't pay for it dearly at the cost of their reputation.
Except once it is released, we will all forget this madness and just not care! Though, once the T7 waiting begins, it might come back a bit.

Daniel Miller

Except once it is released, we will all forget this madness and just not care! Though, once the T7 waiting begins, it might come back a bit.
And don't forget what would be happening when the 777 will be delayed the first time... :(

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

And don't forget what would be happening when the 777 will be delayed the first time... :(
I think there won't be any delay 'cause there won't be any kind of dates at all.

I think there won't be any delay 'cause there won't be any kind of dates at all.
That's exactly what I fear when thinking of this. Really, for the loyal customer it is a shame that they don't give and dates because of those who are always crying when the day can't be kept, whyever this is.I for myself would like to prepare for the day the 737 releases. I'd like to take some free time when it comes, but I can't plan anything when I don't know when it'll be.But well, it's PMDGs choice to tell or not tell the planned dates or not. And in the end it's there when it's there, I know.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

If the plane live up to the expectations this can certainly be the case. However, I think there will still be some sort of memory when it comes to the 777. If anything more of a running joke, or a, remember when the NGX was released, sort of thing.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Agree
MOUSEY Make it stop make it stop please :( Only having a go at ya... don't take personally its the Northern Ireland humour :(

Joe Park

So.... pretty nice pictures they posted up there aye? I like the dirt in the little grooves on the knobs.

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

Just watching the Night Lighting video...Looks more awesome every time you watch it... :( :(

Joe Park