Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A bit of Candy...

Ready For paint.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

If the NGX is not released this month I will not be buying. Because in august I start school again and I want have any time to play FSX. This is getting ridiculousabout how long it is taking. Just release it and come out with a service pack. This is **.
Perhaps you should hold off until Christmas vacation when you have more time Mr. Besemer/Prado. Or perhaps next summer vacation will be even better.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

oh no ya didnt!!! Its FOOTBALL Shame%20On%20You.gifShame%20On%20You.gifShame%20On%20You.gif
It's actually called association football. But soccer is a lot easier to write and makes it clear to our American friends which kind of football I was referring to.

Mr. Besemer/Prado. Or perhaps next summer vacation will be even better.Sean Campbell
Y are u saying besemer/Prado. My last name is Prado.

It's actually called association football. But soccer is a lot easier to write and makes it clear to our American friends which kind of football I was referring to.
why write it incorrectly to please a few americans ;) :(

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Perhaps you should hold off until Christmas vacation when you have more time Mr. Besemer/Prado. Or perhaps next summer vacation will be even better.Sean Campbell
Ya, it might be out by then.

Eric 

That is amazing looking! Not to be picky but since we want the a/c 100% realistic, the stab trim wheel is not 90 degrees off like it should be.chris

I'm not too sure what you're on about? Looks pretty much spot on to me?5869432916_6150576b91_b.jpg

I think he is talking about the white markings on each trim wheel is not on the same spot on each side but displaced 90 degrees. A quick compare with the screenshot on the first page makes it easy to spot.Might have already been corrected since it's a work in progress. smile.gif

I'm not too sure what you're on about? Looks pretty much spot on to me?
Good picture Thomas, but to match the PMDG one, you would need to close you aperture around f80-150 :biggrin:Benjamin

No one up for a bit of Gaelic football then, pity....sleep.gif
Fun to watch but I never want to play it after a guy in our school bust his knee(instead of his knee going back like normal it went completely the other way)what a mess that was.

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

Good picture Thomas, but to match the PMDG one, you would need to close you aperture around f80-150 :biggrin:Benjamin
Wrong. You need to throw a ton of dust and dirt in. Big%20Grin.gif Geez, what a new cockpit that is! Beautiful.sig.gif

NOW I see what you're on about ;) I thought you meant there would be an edge on the inside of the trim wheels too, like the outside has... My bad.Pretty new? Yup, she just came from Seattle, we welcomed her at our home base.

If you ask too much about the NGX, this guy will come. Nail%20Biting.giffile.php?id=251328Benjamin