Sign in to follow this  
pao

Wide Beta tomorrow ?

By being condescending to others' opinions - but maybe it´s just to cover up your own frustrations ?? :(
Hehe well good point ;) The frustrations are not "towards" the NGX, but towards people asking "when is it coming?".Ah well, I'll shut up now, it's pointless :(

So did anyone's day go any differently because of no wide beta announcement?
Hmmmmmm !!! let me see ---- hmm, nope - I guess not. Early up in the morning busy day at the job home late, and tomorrow (announcement or not) it starts all over again :(

Well, why is it that i have seen you in this very thread a couple of times?You're not eagerly waiting are you? Lol!

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

Well, why is it that i have seen you in this very thread a couple of times?You're not eagerly waiting are you? Lol!
Since FS4 on my Apple 2E I have purchased exactly one plane, everything else is default or freeware and that is not about to change!

Would you mind sharing where I insulted anyone?
you insulted the whiners by calling them whiners... these days you need to be pc.. it's patience challenged people.. J/K LOL

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

What's going down fellas.Pete Walsh.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

Its actually getting quite funny some of these posts. Its hard to believe that some people's lives ACTUALLY fall apart without the NGX! JackColwill

Its actually getting quite funny some of these posts. Its hard to believe that some people's lives ACTUALLY fall apart without the NGX! JackColwill
At least some of us are civil, Jack.

Jack With no disrespect, its ok for you who is flying and enjoying the NGX, us poor buggers just have to wait, it doesn't cost anything to be pleasant :( All I was asking was relating to TABS last post! regards

Joe Park

Without being obsessed nor frustrated it would be a classy touch if PMDG released a official note stating the day 737 NGX is supposed to be released.Many forum problems will instantly cease and PMDG would show a professional behaviour on Customers Relationship and on Public Relations dept.Happy landings guys ! smile.gif

Mark II,I like your way of thinking!Just a couple of words from RSR in a new topic will help a lot...+1

Henk de Vries

Without being obsessed nor frustrated it would be a classy touch if PMDG released a official note stating the day 737 NGX is supposed to be released.Many forum problems will instantly cease and PMDG would show a professional behaviour on Customers Relationship and on Public Relations dept.Happy landings guys ! smile.gif
Not really. Let me give you an example. Suddenly, they say it will be released around the end of July. People will take the last day of July as the gospel. Suddenly, some more errors are noticed, and this needs a bit of work. Further development work will be needed.The plane will be released when its ready. Its as simple as that. No one is going do die if its not released next month, or the month after that. PMDG have no reason to hurry things up. Look at level D. They have been developing the 757 since when? 2005? Even dare to ask a question, and the post will be instantly deleted. We are very lucky to be allowed to discuss, talk, speculate, show excitement on this forum. Go somewhere else, and your posts will be removed.I understand that people are getting frustrated, but once its released, the frustration will be replaced with, how do I do this, possible bug when its not, and why did the plane do this when the IFLY one does it differently.Sure, people complain a lot, but be happy that such a detailed addon is coming soon. We are already mid way through the year, so we only have less than 6 months to go for a possible release.

Nope, not at all. Actually, the last few days have been the nicest I have had this past month. Weather's good, it's very warm, and I'm doing a job I really like.Joe: I find Jack's post completely understandable. Even I, who is just as eager as you for the NGX, finds these posts often funny because they often seem to be meant so seriously why the topic at hand just isn't worth all the seriousness. That electricity bill on the table - that's worth seriousness, but a virtual plane? However good it is, it's just that - a virtual plane. Get excited all you want, but I just don't see the need to drag everything so out of proportion... (I guess I'll be crucified for this post, but oh well...)

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case