Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX Pricing and Availability

The exp pack is the "6700" -600 and -700 pack.AKA the price will be 69.99 until the release of the 600/700 pack.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I wonder what the feasibility would be of also offering a stand-alone 600/700 package? Then people could buy just that pair if they wanted.

I was expecting it to be more (but then I live in the Uk and we are used to paying top dollar for just about everything !) Given the love and care that has gone into this product over three years, the level of fidelity achieved and the aftercare/ customer service provided it is an astonishingly good deal. I think that this is really going to put the cat amongst the pigeons for a lot of other developers who are currently offering a lot less for a lot more. Credit card at the ready. By the way, where can I find the pogostick?

Today I feel its time to grow up and say I'm sorry to PMDG and everyone that was offend,Truly,Greg Selenski
^Takes courage to do that bravo! :(

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Greetings forum and all PMDG, I'm not to sure if you recognize my name but I was the one back in June that had the animosity to degrade PMDG and people on this forum in a rage like fashion. I would just like to say that I'm truly sorry for bringing such hate to this forum and bashing my favorite flight simulator add on company. Being only a teenager, I sometime do and say stuff that when I look back I think and know I probably should not have did that or more importantly in this situation I should not have said the things I did. I most likely got carried away due to the fact that I was sitting behind a computer screen and not talking face to face to the people I offended. Today I feel its time to grow up and say I'm sorry to PMDG and everyone that was offend,Truly,Greg Selenski
Good on ya Greg. Not sure what event you are talking about but its nice to see people such as yourself apologize. Hats off to ya. Take care!JackColwill

***********************The following was already mentioned in the "PMDG 737NGX Pricing and Availability" post:PMDG 737NGX PACKAGES:=====================PMDG 737NGX Base Package: $69.99* ETA: On/Before 04AUG11 Contains the 737-800/800WL, 737-900/900WLPMDG 737NGX 6700 Package: $24.99 ETA: 4-8 weeks after base Contains the 737-600, 737-700/700WLPMDG 737NGX ER Package: TBA ETA: 4-8 weeks after 6700 Contains the all 737ER variants.PMDG 737NGX BBJ Package: TBA ETA: TBA Subject to interest Contains BBJ/BBJ2 variants.PMDG 737NGX Mil Package: TBA ETA: TBA Subject to interest Contains the P-8 and "Wedgetail" variants.You will notice that I have placed an asterisk after the $69.99 price for the base package. This is an initial release price that will be available until the release of the first expansion pack (1-2 months after the base package release.) ***********So, just wondering, what is in the expansion pack?
Everything except the Base Pack (PMDG 737NGX Base Package Containing the 737-800/800WL, 737-900/900WL), obviously. In other words expansions packs are :- PMDG 737NGX 6700 Package: $24.99 ETA: 4-8 weeks after base Contains the 737-600, 737-700/700WL- PMDG 737NGX ER Package: TBA ETA: 4-8 weeks after 6700 Contains the all 737ER variants.- PMDG 737NGX BBJ Package: TBA ETA: TBA Subject to interest Contains BBJ/BBJ2 variants.- PMDG 737NGX Mil Package: TBA ETA: TBA Subject to interest Contains the P-8 and "Wedgetail" variants.And if I understand everything correctly you will need the Base Pack for the Expansion Packs to run. Hence "Base" Pack...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Is there going to be some sort of demo version, because I would really like to know if my rig can "cut" it before I buy it.
Can you give your specs? JackColwill

Also wondering if we can use paypal to pay for this.My bank cancelled my debit card without telling me...

you should be able to use paypal

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

There is a massive crowd of us FS2004 users who won't use FSX just for this plane. Much money your team wont be making. We will really like for you to make a FS2004 version, otherwise your company will go down. IFLY is better than you anyway. I know how immature PMDG is. They cannot take criticizm not even on Facebook. Shoot they deleted my postings yesterday. And to the smart aleck from facebook. This aint PS2 nor PS3 we can run FS2004 and its ridiculous to put Computers and gaming consoles in the same category. PMDG would not be downgrading they will be enlarging their cunsumer base if they are smart. If this post is deleted I know this PMDG has gotten so cocky they will disrespect anyone else who sounds off their right to speak. I will be reposteing this in another thread PMDG has no control over. -Doyle
me1900Go play Pac-Man.Michael Cubine

If I may say this without getting attacked: The way I see it, you are not releasing the 737 series on August 4th. You are releasing half of it. Those of us who are die-hard Southwest fans have to pay the modest 69.99$, wait 4-8 more weeks, and pay another 24.99.$. I had assumed that will all the time it has spent in development, you would be able to release the complete package up front. I guess I was wrong.
PMDG is damned if they do and damned if they don't. Would you be cool with waiting for a few more months so that PMDG could release all of the variants together?At any rate, PMDG is releasing a Southwest livery for the -800 so you have nothing to be upset about.-johnny rodgers

You have definetly forgotten to publish the most important package.PMDG 737 NGX - THE MAKING OFI would love to see what you guys went through developing the most advanced plane ever seen on sim. BIG RESPECT from me.Stephan Reissner