Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX Pricing and Availability

Just to say a "BIG THANK YOU"!! and well done to all the PMDG team for the development of this productApplause.gif. I am definitely going to buy it the day of release!! biggrin.gif

Because it is much easier to download 540 MB from europeen servers than from US-servers if you live in europe. If i´m downloading files from the US i have only 20-25 kBit/s.... and that drives me nuts :(
Yes, that's why I prefer to have it on Aerosoft

Like many others, I think the pricing is very fair for the groundbreaking release, no doubt. Roll on the 4th!Jacek

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

:( Well done guys! Excellent pricing and availability strategy.I will buy at least up to the BBJ-package, but knowing myself when it becomes available, I'll buy the military package as well Big Grin.gif (just don't tell my wife Black Eye.gif )Why would you want that??I'm sure Aerosoft will sell the boxed version once available.
I always bought the products of Aerosoft . For all PMDG.

Because it is much easier to download 540 MB from europeen servers than from US-servers if you live in europe. If i´m downloading files from the US i have only 20-25 kBit/s.... and that drives me nuts :(
I live in Europe... Never had any problems with downloading from US servers... Just wait until the US is (largely) at sleep and you'll have sufficient download speed.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

So it's going to be less than what I paid for the MD-11. That's pretty cool. I was ready for anything.

Hello Captain Robert and the Team, Your quoted base price of the 737ngx equates to £43 UK Pounds, which I feel is more than fair. I am not being patronising but I sincerely hope that in a short period of time PMDG will be suitably rewarded financially in return for all the hard work developing this product, you certainly deserve it. richard welsh.

Alexander,many Europeans have no problem whatsoever downloading from US servers. I don't know what connection speed and ISP you are on, but I have no trouble getting full speed whenever downloading from the US if the server allows, which in my case is around 4 MB/s. So please don't generalize so much. Everybody should consider to support PMDG directly. They are making it very easy for us with the sweet introductory price on the base package. You'll also pay in USD instead of EUR which is awesome and fair.

Why the worry about system specs and performance? The Videos from AoA are as smooth as silk; running REX, Orbx and TrackIR. Never heard of AoA by the way before the videos will be seriously looking into purchasing a sub.My machine will run FSX at 5970x1080, it doesn't stutter ever! Running full settings on everything except traffic (at 45% Airlines and 55% general) and road traffic / sea traffic which is switched off.As Capt. R said that days when machines would break into a cold sweat running FSX are long over.

Ian R Tyldesley

No, he's an iFly employee from China, so his English isn't going to be the strongest.
Thought you weren't supposed to slag off other developers in these forums?

PMDG have been very confident when talking about download server performance and I would suspect that they will be hosting the files on a content distribution network such as Amazon AWS S3, which has servers all over the world.Congratulations, PMDG - the light at the end of the tunnel is near. I am looking forward to the release, whether it be next Thursday or (heaven forbid) next month.CheersDZ

Thanks for the info RSR!!! my visa card is waiting base pack, and 6700 & ER packs...Thanks for your effort and CONGRATULATIONSEnviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Thanks guys!I will be purchasing every expansion pack PMDG every makes available for the NGX...I'm sure they will all be too good not to. I also am really looking forward to the P-8!

The EFB would be so helpful, instead of having to print out approach charts. Also the pricing looks great!

You'll also pay in USD instead of EUR which is awesome and fair.
*sigh* I remember the feeling, hope you enjoy it :)