Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX Pricing and Availability

Mmm, have any ideas? :D

I like it. It's a fun banner. No harm done.

I like it. It's a fun banner. No harm done.
It is if people believe he represents PMDG and take what he posts as PMDG gospel.It's already happened once already.

It is if people believe he represents PMDG and take what he posts as PMDG gospel.It's already happened once already.
Yeah but it clearly states that he does not represent PMDG.

Hope that clears things up? :D If PMDG want me to remove it, I will respectfully do so, but I just thought it would add to the humor of the NGX and the atmosphere :)

Time to start hitting f5 every so often :-) Vic
No need as they said they would told us here before it is actually on sale :) No point in making the website heavy even before the release :)

No need as they said they would told us here before it is actually on sale :) No point in making the website heavy even before the release :)
Probably not but I'm not sureI can help myself lolol- Vic

I was gonna buy the NGX but knowing its gonna be priced that high even for just the 800/900 I just can't! With work and bills I barely have a dime to my name! I am a little heart broken by it =/

I was gonna buy the NGX but knowing its gonna be priced that high even for just the 800/900 I just can't! With work and bills I barely have a dime to my name! I am a little heart broken by it =/
I know how you feel... I'd be spending half of my money set aside for the summer, but it still looks like i'm going to get it. The only problem i have with it is that i don't really know if it will run ok on my computer. I'll just wait a bit until someone says something about performance.

Cristi Neagu

I've been saving 10 bucks a week for the past 10 weeks, so I'm more than ready!! Bring it on!!

Matt Webb

Well I've prepared a lil for the NGX my shelf I just bought the new Corsair H80 water cooler (a upgrade from my old water cooler)Nerd.gifand I bought UT2 now all I need is the NGX!!!Big%20Grin.gif

I've been saving 10 bucks a week for the past 10 weeks, so I'm more than ready!! Bring it on!!
I just won't eat lunch for a week... I'll be too busy flying her anyway!

I like the 800 because I always fly Virgin Australia irl. Think Qantas still has the 700's still. So that's my reason.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

I like the 800 because I always fly Virgin Australia irl. Think Qantas still has the 700's still. So that's my reason.
ugh, QF have NEVER operated the -700. They only have the 400 and 800 at the moment. They USED TO operate the 300. DJ ONLY operate the 700 and 800 mix of WL/non WL, however i think they are putting WL on all of their planes over time.

Virgin Australia has some 700's, not Qantas.