Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Matthew, I enjoy doing military variants. Give me a little time. I've got three others to do first, if nobody else gets to it first. I've gotten off "schedule" if there is such a thing for freeware work! I'll be back up to speed in a few days.

Chris Hicks

You painter guys are just the best = thank you ALL so much for all your great work.Don't think I've seen one yet I haven't wanted.im%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Matthew, I enjoy doing military variants. Give me a little time. I've got three others to do first, if nobody else gets to it first. I've gotten off "schedule" if there is such a thing for freeware work! I'll be back up to speed in a few days.
Would be great if you can do it - heaps of pics on the net for you to refer to. I've been right up close to this aircraft, so if you send me screenshots to proof your repaint, I am happy to do that prior to you releasing it.

Just a small update of the Air Berlin livery:

1. I already done all the fuse, just one or two alignements to correct but he's terminated.
  2. Tonight I'll make the engines and the winglets and if I've the time I'll do the tail, it I don't have, I'll do it tomorow.
  3. Furetheremore tonight I'll post some screenshsots in order that you can see the progress.

Regards, Bruno.

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS

You painter guys are just the best = thank you ALL so much for all your great work.Don't think I've seen one yet I haven't wanted.im%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gif
+1THANK YOU guys!!!!!im Not Worthy.gifim Not Worthy.gifim Not Worthy.gifim Not Worthy.gif

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Hi guys,Now SP1 has been released you can download both the OO-JAD 'Magnificent' and OO-JBG 'Gerard Brackx' textures for the NGX HERE.The reason I decided to paint an already available registration is because I had access to the real OO-JAD very recently. This allowed me to integrate a lot of the smaller details like the cockpit placards and give you a much better 'as real as it gets' feeling.Just like with my iFly repaints, these 2 aircraft come with the correct customer options (as far as PMDG allows it). Don't be mistaken... you WILL discover differences between these two registrations. The OO-JAD is for example equipped with a fail-operational autopilot and carbon brakes.On the menu:- Detailed and more markings on the fuselage (and no white borders around the cockpit windows as you could see on the first bunch of NGX liveries being released)- Photoreal worn engine spinners- Modified pilot textures- Different rim textures for the aircrafts with carbon brakes- Company placards scattered around in the flightdeck at their real location- JAF checklist on both yokes- Cabin panelling in different color depending on registration corresponding with real life- Correct customer options for both registrations- ...jbg1.jpgjbg2.jpgjbg3.jpgjbg4.jpgjbg5.jpgoojad2.jpgoojad1.jpgDon't forget to turn on service based failures... wink.pnghttp://library.avsim...=root&Go=Search!! You need to have the NGX SP1 installed correctly before installing these liveries !!Cheers,Sylvain Coolsaet

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004

To all the painters: THANK YOU!I've browsed the 92 pages of this thread, and it looks like some of the SWA state paints are being tackled, but lack of hi res imagery may be getting in the way. I have the artistic abilities of the average 3 year old, but wanted to contribute.Here is a link to the California state flag used in California OneAnd the Florida state flag...Both are 2000x? (so not 4096) but hopefully useful.Cheers!

I am currently looking for an AMC Airlines livery for PMDG 737-800NG with winglets. Could any of you guys, who repaints 738, make this one? Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,Now SP1 has been released you can download both the OO-JAD 'Magnificent' and OO-JBG 'Gerard Brackx' textures for the NGX HERE.The reason I decided to paint an already available registration is because I had access to the real OO-JAD very recently. This allowed me to integrate a lot of the smaller details like the cockpit placards and give you a much better 'as real as it gets' feeling.Just like with my iFly repaints, these 2 aircraft come with the correct customer options (as far as PMDG allows it). Don't be mistaken... you WILL discover differences between these two registrations. The OO-JAD is for example equipped with a fail-operational autopilot and carbon brakes.On the menu:- Detailed and more markings on the fuselage (and no white borders around the cockpit windows as you could see on the first bunch of NGX liveries being released)- Photoreal worn engine spinners- Modified pilot textures- Different rim textures for the aircrafts with carbon brakes- Company placards scattered around in the flightdeck at their real location- JAF checklist on both yokes- Cabin panelling in different color depending on registration corresponding with real life- Correct customer options for both registrations- ...jbg1.jpgjbg2.jpgjbg3.jpgjbg4.jpgjbg5.jpgoojad2.jpgoojad1.jpgDon't forget to turn on service based failures... wink.pnghttp://library.avsim...=root&Go=Search!! You need to have the NGX SP1 installed correctly before installing these liveries !!Cheers,Sylvain Coolsaet
Sylvain,makes me speechless...stunning work!!! As real as it gets!!!Thank you very much.Cheers,Christian

My second repaint almost finished... 19hrs of work...phew !
Wow, 19hrs... Buy it shows! Awesome paint, awesome pic too.