Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Looks really cool Marcelo, i try this after Richards BBJ Paint. I pray that you would maybe make a bmi baby paint.Praying.gif Also i hope that the great Painters here make more 600 Versions.Anyway a big honour goes to the Painters here in the Forum Special Marcelo. PMDG self did not mutch repaints what was very sad, i thougt they will make more. But OK the PMDG Guys make really really great Job on the Plane self....

I second this one, been wanting it for a while!!!!
Give us that pic in high res and I'm pretty darn sure there'll be more than enough volunteers happy to smack it on... LMAO.gifsig.gif

This one is in high res :(908669Southwest7373H4N334SWBWIShamu.jpgAnybody ? I'm not skilled enough to make it on my own

Yeah I know, I have some troubles with the alpha channel and I don't know how to resolve it..
Which model is it? You could try copying an alpha channel from a livery which works... that might help... import the working alpha with DXTBMP or something...Andrew

Which model is it? You could try copying an alpha channel from a livery which works... that might help... import the working alpha with DXTBMP or something...Andrew
Thanks Andrew :) Its the -600. I've already tried to put an alpha chanel from another livery but it didn't work...

OK, I guessed you might have tried that already... did you try re-exporting and re-importing?It would be great if that could be sorted... the 600 is not too far away from the 500s the DLH still use... :)Andrew

In DXTBMP, you can export a working alpha channel, say the PMDG house livery. Then re-import that one into the livery you are working on... perhaps there was an error in the original alpha channel export...It is what I do when converting the texture sheets down to 1024X1024... As much as the 4096 sheets look good, I find the time they require to load too long. I believe it is causing a stutter on landing... the perceived loss in quality of the DXT5 1024X1024 sheets is not great, especially when compared to the increase in performance I have noticed.Andrew

You're more than welcome!I was going to post this just now...http://forum.avsim.net/topic/352476-pmdg-737ngx-600700-paint-kit-updated-a-public-apology/But great to see you got it sorted! Glad to help... not known for my paint skills :)Andrew

Hi,I just finished my Tunisair B737-600 livery.TS-IOQ %231.pngTS-IOQ %232.pngTS-IOQ %233.pngTS-IOQ %234.pngTS-IOQ %235.pngWill be avaialble at AVSIM soon.Regards, Bruno.

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS