Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I'd just like to remind everyone again that requests made in this thread are not guarantees that Pete will paint them, nor should anyone be PMing Pete asking why he hasn't painted their request. We've placed no obligation on him to fulfill requests here and he's going to paint the things he likes. Remember he has to do 600/700 liveries now too in preparation for the release of that as well. The paintkit should be released later today most likely and community painters can start doing stuff too.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

The paintkit should be released later today most likely and community painters can start doing stuff too.
Cool Cheers for the info Ryan Craig.

Good stuff Ryan. I'm sure community painters will take care of most of the request in this thread like you said once the kit is released.

Christopher Edwards

russia !! 6002553111_0b08ca3178.jpg4824256239_07be198d77.jpg and for the 700 please please 3277815731_2f72b35a6a_z.jpgwub.png sexy 737-700WL i think ! The best repaint and another skyeurope-737-76n-om-nga-featuring.jpg best regrads

just FYI for those who want a NON-WL version of a certain paint. You can make your own just by copying the texture folder of the WL version of the livery you want to the NON-WL aircraft folder. Then copy and paste the entry in the aircraft .cfg file from the WL aircraft floder to the NON-WL folder and take away any "winglet" words from the corresponding [fltsim.xx] entry you just copied and pasted. When you do all this, it even shows up under the 800 NON-WL section in the livery manager. I have done it with Continental.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

So where is the central respository for all the new home-made repaints going to be? AVSIM files? PMDG Livery downloads? Aerosoft? Mega_something? Ray

I'd just like to remind everyone again that requests made in this thread are not guarantees that Pete will paint them, nor should anyone be PMing Pete asking why he hasn't painted their request. We've placed no obligation on him to fulfill requests here and he's going to paint the things he likes. Remember he has to do 600/700 liveries now too in preparation for the release of that as well. The paintkit should be released later today most likely and community painters can start doing stuff too.
and the Military variant as well in preparaton for the release after the 600/700. Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I might be able to get it myself, but does anyone have the TUI-font? If I get this, I can start making virtually any airline in the TUI-group :)