Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

Latest PMDG Development Schedule?

A woodpidgeon?
Long time inside joke at PMDG. A woodpidgeon is an old wooden aircraft.
(sarcasmON)Sch!Sch!Now do you shut up, will you!Someone might hear you!(sarcasmOFF) Now really. Don't you say things like these.You're bringing my tiny little perfect world down!
Sorry if I brought down your little world. Maybe they will reboot the 747. I don't know.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

C-17......... No further questions your honor!wink.png If I recall correctly, the Dash-8 made a cameo in one of the 748i/f videos no? perhaps we will get a nice commuter next eh? Either way, the NGX will keep me busy for a lonnnnnng time to come.Peace.gif

Oh come on, why's it necessary to start stomping on the poor guy when his question is rather simple and straight forward? It's not like he is asking for release dates, or is desperately trying to get out some more data to satisfy his intense curisoity. No, he is merely asking what PMDG's current plans were, as stated over the past few months by Robert himself in these forums. Surely it's not too much trouble to give him that knowledge without having to beat him up and not give him any info in the process? Not every thread about updates and plans necessarily has to be "stupid", as one poster put it. For as far as I remember, the plans are as follows:1) Dash 82) Boeing 777 I guess that over the time more and mroe 737NGX packages will become available, with the 600/700 being the first, due in 1 to 5 weeks or so (if the 1 - 2 months predicition of Robert is still accurate). That's all we know for sure at the moment, but keep in mind that it might still change.
Thank you :), Look before starting the trolling which is a pure example of what is going on here, I would hope that the number of post's I have made in this forum alone, may suggest that I am not a newbie or ignorant to the way things go on here, My question is straight forward and I don't see why it should be shot down as such. I am not asking for release dates or anything, Robert and the team probably do have in mind exactly what the next couple of years are going to unfold, and I am asking if they would share that, because even above is speculation ^^

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Just do a modern airbus pleaseeeee. I'd like to see the A340/A380. The panels are extremely similar with only a few things needed to be changed. They could do an A380 basepack and release a A340-500/600 expansion!

How i remember, it look's like this: (Funny, how fast people forget!!!!) I think this will come first......

PMDG 737NGX PACKAGES:===================== PMDG 737NGX Base Package: $69.99* ETA: On/Before 04AUG11 Contains the 737-800/800WL, 737-900/900WL PMDG 737NGX 6700 Package: $24.99 ETA: 4-8 weeks after base Contains the 737-600, 737-700/700WL PMDG 737NGX ER Package: TBA ETA: 4-8 weeks after 6700 Contains the all 737ER variants. PMDG 737NGX BBJ Package: TBA ETA: TBA Subject to interest Contains BBJ/BBJ2 variants. PMDG 737NGX Mil Package: TBA ETA: TBA Subject to interest Contains the P-8 and "Wedgetail" variants.
After that, i remember they was talking about developing the Dash8 and 777. (maybe under construction already, for all i know) Then. maybe, i hope so, a rebuild of the Queen....Whistle.gif All other talk's about Airbus's and all that other sort of stuff, forget it....!!!! Just my thoughts..... unsure.png

Then. maybe, i hope so, a rebuild of the Queen....Whistle.gif
I really would love them to!I miss the Queen, as it is my very favorite aircraft in the world! I remember Mr. Randazzo even mentioning that the new developements won't take that long like the NGX took, as they invented some kind of modular base for their planes.As this, he mentioned (at least i recall it that way, sorry if i am wrong) that Boeing aircraft aren't that much different in their way so the knowledge they have right now will speed up further projects in the making. I assume, the 777 won'T take three years, like the NGX did. And even so, a remake of the fantastic 747-400 or an indepth simulation of the real 747-8 would be at least possible and won't take all time. I realy hope so, though.Please, PMDGroup go for the Queen. We really hunger for a HD-747-xxxX!

I'd go for the 787 and perhaps a 717. Seriously doubt they would go work with the competition after their partnership with Boeing.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

SDK news so FS2 crew can do their thing...

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

We need a proper Airbus, it's just never been done. We have the 737 family, so the A320 family would be a good addition to the narrow body series.

Thanks, Matt  -|-  Win 10 Pro 64, 7820X @ 4.6Ghz, Corsair H115i, Asus Strix X299, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance, MSI RTX 2080ti, Samsung C49RG90, CH Pedals, Saitek Yoke, Aviator Joystick & 2x Throttles, TrackIR, VRinsight MCP Combo, XP11, P3D v3.4 & v4.5 Pro and way too many add-ons to mention! Simming since '95. Flying since '98.