Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

Latest PMDG Development Schedule?

Hi guys and pmdg, Would it possible to but fact to all the predictions and estimations flying around into what PMDG are actually going to be doing post 737 expansion package release. Robert has mentioned a remake of the 747-400, the 777 and dash 8 projects. Also it has been suggested that there are 1 or 2 secret projects that we do not know about.. It shouldn't harm anyone's ego or reputation to claify what the current PLANS are for PMDG? All the best Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I have no clue but this thread almost screams for one of the continue the story threads so I will start. "Yeah, I was down at the mall this weekend when I overheard a guy who knows PMDG say....." Mark.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

PMDG have made it very clear that their current plans are to solve the activation issuewith the NGX. Why should they bother to tell us anymore than that ?? Another stupid thread !!

I thought Robert said the 744 wasn't going to be remade.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

"Yeah, I was down at the mall this weekend when I overheard a guy who knows PMDG say....." Mark.
that an certain Airbus was in the works if and when .........

I thought Robert said the 744 wasn't going to be remade.
(sarcasmON)Sch!Sch!Now do you shut up, will you!Someone might hear you!(sarcasmOFF)Now really. Don't you say things like these.You're bringing my tiny little perfect world down!

that an certain Airbus was in the works if and when .........
they could get Ronan to steal one of EIN's fleet for them so they......

Oh come on, why's it necessary to start stomping on the poor guy when his question is rather simple and straight forward? It's not like he is asking for release dates, or is desperately trying to get out some more data to satisfy his intense curisoity. No, he is merely asking what PMDG's current plans were, as stated over the past few months by Robert himself in these forums. Surely it's not too much trouble to give him that knowledge without having to beat him up and not give him any info in the process? Not every thread about updates and plans necessarily has to be "stupid", as one poster put it. For as far as I remember, the plans are as follows:1) Dash 82) Boeing 777 I guess that over the time more and mroe 737NGX packages will become available, with the 600/700 being the first, due in 1 to 5 weeks or so (if the 1 - 2 months predicition of Robert is still accurate). That's all we know for sure at the moment, but keep in mind that it might still change.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Well it can be fairly easily assumed that the NGX expansions are on delay until all the freezes/activation issues are resolved. Remember the expansions are simply model only. The only systems will be the change in performance figures for the model. After they've released these it's the Dash 8. Then the 777. I'm going to hazzard a guess and say these 2 projects will run simultaneously as they are completely different types of aircraft. After that there are rumors of a 747 rebooted. Probably for the release of flight? Maybe not. And after that maybe then we will see an Airbus. It'd make sense for PMDG to do an Airbus, considering nobody else out there has released a NGX or 744x quality airbus. Personally I'm hoping for an A380 over a A32x.

I have no clue but this thread almost screams for one of the continue the story threads so I will start. "Yeah, I was down at the mall this weekend when I overheard a guy who knows PMDG say....." Mark.
PMDG have made it very clear that their current plans are to solve the activation issuewith the NGX. Why should they bother to tell us anymore than that ?? Another stupid thread !!
Superb!!

Guest acezboy561

What about the SDK? Been 3 weeks since release, and havent heard a thing about it! :(

someone's going to mention it eventually so I thought I'd beat them to it....in the release program is a certain woodpidgeon! :)