Sign in to follow this  
nwh12

Delivery?

How do you expect flight to be delivered?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. How do you expect flight to be delivered?

Got mine already.delivered by hubbly jubbly anti gravity box. CheersDoc Who
agreed, they are the best! Got mine even before it arrived LOL.gif

agreed, they are the best! Got mine even before it arrived LOL.gif
I would like to reply to you sir! but its yesterday .On the other hand I have so it could be tomorrow .I just don't know Cheers Doc

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Such a move would be fantastic news indeed for our hobby.
If secondary developers are excluded or must jumped through commercial hoops sufficient to remove the incentive to create, it will be the end of MS Flight Simulator. The unbelievable expansion of FSX is do to MS providing a usable palette and the talented developers significantly raising the bar. If MS proceeds with an a la carte model it will be the dumbest move they have made relative to the Flight Simulator franchise and our enthusiast community. It tells me MS is aware of the revenue generated by add-on developers and wants that pie too. Thanks. Bob.. :)

It will never be delivered. "I'm taking a grave risk, Vader. This had better work".

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

If secondary developers are excluded or must jumped through commercial hoops sufficient to remove the incentive to create, it will be the end of MS Flight Simulator.
Given the lack of any real evidence to the contrary I am going to assume that MSFlight is NOT something anyone here would be interested in actually using. What I meant was that such a bundling for free move of MSFlight would help to get fresh people interested in the world of flight simulation, something our hobby desperately needs. The fact that the age of the average flight simmer increases year on year is not a comforting statistic going forward. Not only that but it would familiarize people with the whole concept of purchasing add-ons and expanding your flight sim experience. Then, those who wish to move up to something more serious can look at FSX, P3D, XPlane or whatever else is currently on the market at the time. The elephant in the room is the potential of anti-trust, courtesy of the EU commision no doubt.

Konrad

Free download when you sign up for the monthly subscription service. That is not counting the mandatory upgrade to Windows 8 which will cost $250.

Bert

Free download when you sign up for the monthly subscription service. That is not counting the mandatory upgrade to Windows 8 which will cost $250.
What is your source?

Brandon Filer

The same as yours.
I didn't even say anything. All I asked was what his source was.

Brandon Filer

As the intransigent Chef said ' I am sticking to my 'sources' '

They had better produce dvd's like fsx, Some of us cannot download our games due to internet service providers jumping to limiting bandwidth...

-Raymond W

PC Specs: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X - ASUS B550M-K - 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz - MSI 3070 TI Gaming X Trio

I believe they are going to go retro with Flight. It will be delivered on 5 1/4-inch floppy disks, actually a great many of them even if it is just Hawaii.

The same as yours: your imagination.

The same as yours: your imagination.
Name once in the past 3 months where I have stated my opinions as facts. Oh wait, you can't.

Brandon Filer

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.