Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aceridgey

Which 777 Varients will be modelled?

Has PMDG come to a point where they can discuss the planned model varients for the 777??I will be mostly flying British Airways who operate the 772 A, B ER, 773 varients as below(Source British Airways Virtual)Boeing 777-200AAircraft: G-ZZZA/B/C17 - First seats48 - Club World seats24 - World Traveller Plus seats127 - World Traveller seatsBoeing 777-200BAircraft: G-RAES, G-VIIA/B/C/D/E/F/G/H/J/K/L/M/N/S/U/V/W/X/Y14 - First seats48 - Club World seats40 - World Traveller Plus seats122 - World Traveller seatsAircraft: G-VIIO/P/R/T40 - Club World seats24 - World Traveller Plus seats219 - World Traveller seatsBoeing 777-200ERAircraft: G-YMMA/B/C/D/E/F/R/S/T/U48 - Club World seats24 - World Traveller Plus seats203 - World Traveller seatsAircraft: G-YMMG/H/I/J/K/L/N/O/P12 - First seats48 - Club World seats32 - World Traveller Plus seats127 - World Traveller seatsBoeing 777-300ERAircraft: G-STBA/B/C/D14 - First seats56 - Club World Seats44 - World Traveller Plus seats (New Seats)183 - World Traveller seats (New Seats)EditThere are therefore 3 engine varients here77A: General Electric GE90-77B's77B: GE90-85'77ER : Rolls Royce Trent 895773: GE90-115BWill these all be modeled?

With the 744 as an example, I'm guessing you'll get at least the major GE, PW and RR models. I'd also be willing to guess, based off of the way the NGX was done, that you'll get the base -200/300, and then an ER/LR package, and perhaps a freight variant as add-on packages.

I hope for a 777-300ER at Initial Release, cause thats the only one i will be flying :D

Jeeze your a crack-up Ace, I guess if that's what YOU fly then PMDG better build it :)

Jeeze your a crack-up Ace, I guess if that's what YOU fly then PMDG better build it :)
?

That's quite rude! Ridgey was asking a simple question, no need to come back and say that..

I hope for a 777-300ER at Initial Release, cause thats the only one i will be flying :D
The 200 is much better proportioned though! I would hope the 200 is the base, and the 300 an add on.
That's quite rude! Ridgey was asking a simple question, no need to come back and say that..
Thanks man, newbies though so I don't fret.

With the 744 as an example, I'm guessing you'll get at least the major GE, PW and RR models. I'd also be willing to guess, based off of the way the NGX was done, that you'll get the base -200/300, and then an ER/LR package, and perhaps a freight variant as add-on packages.
i think it will start with a 200ER and a 300ER (or 200) to rival captain sim's effort Then the LR and F and the plain 200 will follow

I doubt it would be to rival anyone else's efforts, really. I wouldn't put the two developers in the same category, really.If anything, it would be because the ER versions are the most popular with the airlines.

ERs will most likely be first since they'll be used more. Then probably LR and LRF in an expansion then classic 2/300s.

ERs will most likely be first since they'll be used more. Then probably LR and LRF in an expansion then classic 2/300s.
I agree with this. I can't see them not releasing one of the two ER variants for the LR or F because the ERs are the most common.

In New Zealand, if a kiwi says "Crack-Up" it means funny, the person is funny. Nothing rude about the comment , just mis-interpreted I guess which can happen in a global forum.

I'm sure we will get plenty of the versions. The 200er and 300er are the most popular than give us the LR and LRF. Those are the four I want. I have said this a few times already but a NGX and 777X is the perfect FSX fleet combo

This is what i was thinking. The ERs are the most common varients, and then i would expect to see 2 expansions. The Lr and LRF in one expansion and the 200/300 "Classics" in another.

I'm guessing, they're gonna build whatever they wanna build, in the order they wanna build it. Just like the NGX.Eventually everyone will get what they want.

It would make sense to do the 777-200/ER as that's the first built and where the 777 started. I couldn't see the 77W coming on release if I'm honest. Model wise it's different in many ways compared to the 772. It would make more sense to honestly do it like CS. Base Pack: 777-200/ER Addon 1: 777-300 & ER. Addon 2: 777 Freighter/LR. The 77F/L are the same Aircraft so would make sense bringing them out together. But these are opinions and NOT FACTS :(

I'm guessing, they're gonna build whatever they wanna build, in the order they wanna build it. Just like the NGX.Eventually everyone will get what they want.
Winner! blum.gif

Winner! blum.gif
:( *777-300ER* :(