Sign in to follow this  
downloader12

It's the NGX all over again (Facebook page, not the 777)

Won't be buying the classics stuff so I won't be following this one much.Plus I can't stand facebook.
+1 also :D

About that....if you happened to actually read the opening post about the DC6 secret project, you would have seen Robert say that this isn't taking any time away from the 777. This project is being done by people other than the 777 team, for the most part, who don't have much to do between major projects, and have lessor roles in these major projects.Don't assume something if it hasn't been said already.
well if you would have read and unserstood my comment you would realize I said preferred focus on the 777, I didn't say an outright 100% of the team on the 777. I did read the post about the upcoming projects, and my point was that the DC-6 project (one that I as an INDIVIDUAL is not that excited for) isn't making the 777 come any sooner. I never said it was causing some year long delay.mitch bowman

well if you would have read and unserstood my comment you would realize I said preferred focus on the 777, I didn't say an outright 100% of the team on the 777. I did read the post about the upcoming projects, and my point was that the DC-6 project (one that I as an INDIVIDUAL is not that excited for) isn't making the 777 come any sooner. I never said it was causing some year long delay.mitch bowman
Their main focus is the 777. So there should be nothing to worry about

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

I certainly can't wait for the Dash8. Its the missing bird from my VA fleet ie. the short haul 50 seater (and no I don't like the JS41) that goes to places the 737 can't or shouldn't go (for $$ reasons). c'mon baby....

well if you would have read and unserstood my comment you would realize I said preferred focus on the 777, I didn't say an outright 100% of the team on the 777. I did read the post about the upcoming projects, and my point was that the DC-6 project (one that I as an INDIVIDUAL is not that excited for) isn't making the 777 come any sooner. I never said it was causing some year long delay.
But it's not causing any delay to the project because it's only being accomplished by people who have no work on the 777.It's essentially tasking pilots on their layovers with a little side work. They don't have a job to be doing in the plane, and they can't be used anywhere currently, so here's a little side job.Even if they wanted to assign them to the 777 project, there's nothing they could do. Their expertise is at a different part of the development process.

Kyle Rodgers

I would expect to see the T7 around August of 2012. They are a good ways into development already.
:D Oh man!! That would be Super Cool! I wish i could bet money on that and win it....But i'm not going to :( i was thinkin the other day it should be released AUG/SEP time, if the NGX previews were in MAR'11 and released AUG '11............. :(

:D Oh man!! That would be Super Cool! I wish i could bet money on that and win it....But i'm not going to Nail%20Biting.gifi was thinkin the other day it should be released AUG/SEP time, if the NGX previews were in MAR'11 and released AUG '11............. :(
The first NGX preview screenshot was released in Jan 2010. The NGX was released in Aug 2011. There have been no preview screenshots of the 777 yet. I'm predicting PMDG 777 release around christmas 2013. I might of course be wrong. I certainly hope so Edited by Sekstifire

They could just be keeping their mouths shut because they're tired of all of the forum rants about "when is it ready?" and so on. Just look at the SP1C topic...

Kyle Rodgers

All the -1's on any post that says anything slighty other than fantastic about T7....Sooo SAD!...

All the -1's on any post that says anything slighty other than fantastic about T7....Sooo SAD!...
What? Are you trying to say there are some sad people on the interweb? Oh my!

I like both o them! DC6 and T7 are great planes of their time! to kill the time of waitingi got a lot of other stuff from PmdG like MD-11,747 in all kinds and the all new 737NGX!Give them time to breath,they are humans and maybe they have a social life :Just Kidding:Anyway I´d like to say thank you PmdG for these good news for the future of our sim! :Big Grin:Greetings from Germany,Sven Wendel

Sven Wendel

MS Flight is joke! Will not be anything for me. And most of us playing FSX is flying airliners. Giving some pics or a status update of the 777 for FSX rely would made my day, after the disappointment of MS Flight!Screen shot or way not a small movie :)//Joakim

Edited by Joakim Richardson

I might not like sitting watching my plane fly along for 7-8 hours in cruise, but I'm buying the 777. Its too good to pass up. Anything from pmdg is like that, and that's why I'm also getting the classics. If nothing else it'll break up the monotony of the same airplane over and over.

Edited by Tyty7793

I won't be getting this classic either, but YES I remember the Facebook thing and a lot of us insisting it was relevant and being called nuts, only to be proven right. LOL :(

Chris Hicks

I certainly can't wait for the Dash8. Its the missing bird from my VA fleet ie. the short haul 50 seater (and no I don't like the JS41) that goes to places the 737 can't or shouldn't go (for $$ reasons). c'mon baby....
I'm with you on that one, I have been eagerly awaiting this one. I don't even know if they are still planning it since we haven't heard anything in awhile and all the posts inquiring about it were deleted so who knows.