Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

That Day Has Arrived

That everyone has been talking abouthttp://www.microsoft.com/games/flight/#news

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I am going to download it but honestly there is no way Microsoft is getting 1 penny from me.
+1 Agree totaly

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Everybody just relax. Give it a try!
I am relaxed.The day I get stressed over a M$ release is the day I give up simming.

Totally relaxed...installing now. Plan on getting the Hawaiian pack with the RV. Excited to check this puppy out.

I'm really impressed with it in terms of performance, visuals, user interface, etc. But I can't believe it has no TrackIR support ..... yeah I know, I may just have mentioned that on another thread!... but wow, I wholly admit (and I was naive), that I absolutely assumed that being a MS Flight related product, that it would support TrackIR .... I'm preying that an update will be made real soon to add TIR support.Other than that, it's great fun, with superb visuals and amazing smooth, fluid performance.

Flight Unlimited 1 and 2 as Microsoft sees it. It has entertainment value, but in MHO, they knew what they were doing when they removed the word SIMULATOR from the previous version. Nice eye-candy, but probably will not hold many's interest past a month or two. I can't remember the last time I reinstalled F.U. 1 and 2. It was because of limited scope. Flight! follows that trend, for myself anyway. I'm ever more grateful that before this, Microsoft did in fact create one true flight simulator beyond FS9, ---FSX. I am most grateful for that.For the rest of those trying out Flight! Enjoy.Mitch

Edited by Sesquashtoo

Well, I tried it. I doubt I will ever use it again. Uninstalling as just taking up space. not my cup of tea.

I uninstalled it 2 weeks ago and am not planning on installing it again! certainly wasn't my "cup of coffee" :) It was kinda fun for a couple weeks then... nouthing.

Edited by Barnstormer1

I think I will take a pass as well, will be interesting to read the Flight forum over the next few days. I don't know, maybe I will download just to have a look see.But honestly with the great add-ons I have acquired recently for my FSX, and how beautiful it looks, why would I want to go backwards? There are still lots more great add-ons I can get for FSX, haven't even gotten into payware aircraft yet... ahh the possiblities.

How large is the download, guys?
About 1.5 GB Jim