PMDG 777 Information

ARE YOU AN ATTORNEY????????

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

Thanks Chris for the information.

Really looking forward to the furture release of the Triple Seven.

I want to buy it on release date. For now I'm flying in FS9 until I get a new laptop for gaming.

It's sad to fly on a laptop with 3GB of RAM. :Phbbbt: I cannot install NGX because of that.

Hi,

I´m not sure if it was mentioned jet, but will the 777 run on PC when the PC is able to run the 737NG?

Kind regards

Steffen

Steffen Lutz

Hi,

I´m not sure if it was mentioned jet, but will the 777 run on PC when the PC is able to run the 737NG?

Kind regards

Steffen

Steffen Lutz

I really hope so. The NGX is running at my machine. Not good, but it's enough to have fun.

It would be perfect, if the 777 performs maybe slightly better ;)

regards,

Alexander Marx

I get better FPS in the NGX than I do in the 747 & LDS 767. No idea why, but I imagine the 777 will be the same or even better!

I really hope so. The NGX is running at my machine. Not good, but it's enough to have fun.

It would be perfect, if the 777 performs maybe slightly better ;)

try lowering your autogen to 3/4 it will gain u heaps in fps

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

try lowering your autogen to 3/4 it will gain u heaps in fps

Just wondering, where do you change that?

you will not see the 777 in 2012 sorry guys proberly a year from now is more realistic

you will not see the 777 in 2012 sorry guys proberly a year from now is more realistic

Sorry but from which source do you know that? All we know is that Robert said they are pretty close to a first testing stage. Anything else is only speculating...

regards,

Alexander Marx

Just wondering, where do you change that?

Once you open up fsx click the settings option on the left hand side, than click customize which is on the bottom, than click scenery tab than you will have your settings in here to change to suit your system

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Once you open up fsx click the settings option on the left hand side, than click customize which is on the bottom, than click scenery tab than you will have your settings in here to change to suit your system

Oh I thought Autogen might of been a certain setting ha! Didn't know people called it that though, thanks for reply.

No I believe it will be released 2014, on the exterior they've only modeled the Door and a Landing Gear! Not mentioning they've got to model the whole VC yet.

http://www.simflight...777-all-in-one/

Good job there Chris and welcome aboard :)

Thanks! Glad that this post has been of some help to a few of you out there.

As for the speculation on release date, go to the second video around the 11:20 mark. RSR says they anticipate releasing it this year. Mind you, that was at the end of March and a lot of things could have changed, but I don't think they've announced any unexpected delays.