Sign in to follow this  
Chris Kelly

PMDG 777 Information

Luke.... this sounds promising!!!!!

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/375223-cart-system-broken-at-pmdg/

Posted Today, 11:15 AM by rsrandazzo

"Marc-

Thank you for the "heads up." Our vendor found the problem and reports that it has been resolved.

We have moved between a few different servers over the past couple of weeks as we start bringing infrastructure online to handle the 777 release... When moving the web server there was apparently something that got out of sync and needed to be updated.

Let us know if you have any further troubles- but seriously: Thanks for saying something! "

They are prepping the website for the 777 release already!

http://forum.avsim.n...broken-at-pmdg/

"Marc-

Thank you for the "heads up." Our vendor found the problem and reports that it has been resolved.

We have moved between a few different servers over the past couple of weeks as we start bringing infrastructure online to handle the 777 release... When moving the web server there was apparently something that got out of sync and needed to be updated.

Let us know if you have any further troubles- but seriously: Thanks for saying something! "

Cameron, that really doesn't mean anything. They could be getting a head start and release could still be months-year away. Ryan said today that they are still planning for a late-2012 release.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Cameron, that really doesn't mean anything. They could be getting a head start and release could still be months-year away.

Dont burst my bubble! Hahaha I know it doesn't mean much. Wishful thinking maybe.....

http://forum.avsim.n...broken-at-pmdg/

"Marc-

Oh god, why did you have to link me to that? First Ryan says we're in for a surprise and that's the first thing Rob says in Months!.. I know it can mean nothing so I'll keep everything bottled up before people have ago at me ha!

Confirmed: electronic checklist will not be customizable however it will feature non-normal/emergency items.

What kinda system reqs are most likely ? Will the GTX 560 Ti be enough?

I would say so. I have that card with a 2500k and the NGX performs well aslong as you don't go overboard with inspector settings.

I would say so. I have that card with a 2500k and the NGX performs well aslong as you don't go overboard with inspector settings.

??? Sorry im a newbie :(

??? Sorry im a newbie :sad:

I would explain nVidia Inspector is a program that you can use to override the graphics settings for any game. A lot of us use it on FSX for the Antialiasing it can provide, as well as the small GPU tweaks that can squeeze every last frame out of FSX.

I would explain nVidia Inspector is a program that you can use to override the graphics settings for any game. A lot of us use it on FSX for the Antialiasing it can provide, as well as the small GPU tweaks that can squeeze every last frame out of FSX.

Oki

Will the 200LR and 300ER be sold separately? If I buy 200LR and then I won't have 300ER?

Will the 200LR and 300ER be sold separately? If I buy 200LR and then I won't have 300ER?

I believe that's the plan. The 200LR will be the base, 300ER will be an add-on following that. I'm not sure if the 200LRF will come with the 300ER or will be a separate add-on but I'm fairly certain they won't be bundled. 200LR makes sense to release as the base as you will maximise profit that way as I would wager there would be fewer overall purchases if the 300ER was the base and 200LR an add-on, as I'd say a 200LR add-on wouldn't be as popular as a 300ER add-on.

I believe that's the plan. The 200LR will be the base, 300ER will be an add-on following that. I'm not sure if the 200LRF will come with the 300ER or will be a separate add-on but I'm fairly certain they won't be bundled. 200LR makes sense to release as the base as you will maximise profit that way as I would wager there would be fewer overall purchases if the 300ER was the base and 200LR an add-on, as I'd say a 200LR add-on wouldn't be as popular as a 300ER add-on.

I really hope they model the 777F. I like flying cargo heavies.

Ryan confirmed the LRF is the third expansion after the 300ER. It's quite sucky knowing they planned on beta at the end of the month, oh well, fair enough people have business to attend to :)

Hey guys one question.

The 77W stands for 777-300ER right? But is it true that the letter 'W' was chosen as an abbreviation for the letters 'E' and 'R'? Because 'E' ist the 5th of the alphabet and 'R' the 18th. And 5 + 18 = 23 for 'W' ?

So is it possible that this calculation can be true?