Sign in to follow this  
jwhitt78

Carenado Cirrus SR-22

I am really looking forward to this add-on, I'm sure it will be amazing!

Is this something that will be released within the coming months? Im not sure how long they've been working on it.

I am really looking forward to this add-on, I'm sure it will be amazing!

Is this something that will be released within the coming months? Im not sure how long they've been working on it.

Your question, my question! And of course from many others. Any update would be appreciated! Thks

Rafael Henrique Carelli

Some screenshots showing dynamic propeller shine have been added to the Carenado Facebook. Worth checking out!

Brandon Filer

Been following this project closely. Looks stunning. I need this aircraft now! I can't contain my excitement any longer. I've always had a secret obsession with Cirrus...

Been three days since my last post here. I am drooling for this. I don't care what the bloody avionics are like. I've had a thing for Cirrus since they went public years ago. I need you now more than ever Carenado

Been three days since my last post here. I am drooling for this. I don't care what the bloody avionics are like. I've had a thing for Cirrus since they went public years ago. I need you now more than ever Carenado

I am guessing they are going to release it today, I hope... I looked back to the history when they release planes and I noticed that they release them on Tues! And since they posted last pics till release then the plane is done! :Big Grin:... Maybe in a couple hrs or so.

I'll be very curious about it's framerates, avionics and FDE. Pretty sure Bernt is not doing the FDE on this one.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I'll be very curious about it's framerates, avionics and FDE. Pretty sure Bernt is not doing the FDE on this one.

Gregg

I am wondering that too, I have a pretty good comp for FSX, I can run the PMDG ngx with good frames, but when the Carenado c182t came out it really slowed the game down. :angry: . I hope they include maybe a lite version, but they probably won't!