Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comanche

Misc Screen Shots from Xplane 10

Im not sure what to call this thread, because these are some random shots I had sitting in my XP directory that I never posted. If fact, I forgot I even took a lot of these. Since they cover a broad spectrum of aviation there is no real theme to this thread. Just wanted to post some of them before deleting them.

Rob

2-4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

5-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

13-6.jpg

15-2.jpg

21-1.jpg

CRJ200_10.jpg

F-4_5.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Outstanding set of random shots Rob. :Applause: I don't want to alarm you or anything, but in the 6th shot there could be a potential problem for you with the cars and bus coming up behind you.Nail%20Biting.gif

Adam

Rob,

LR should be paying you for the marketing job your screenshots are doing for XP10. Your screenies are one of the major reasons that I bought XP10. I just bought the CRJ200 today but haven't had a chance to play with it yet. What airport is that in the pic with the Delta CRJ? Keep them coming.

Thanks,

My screen shots stink, compaired to other on here, but I appreciate the compliment.

Its KLAX which I got for free by buying over $40 worth on X-plane.org (so its not really free, I guess)

Rob

Beautiful Rob,If only that T-34C had a tailhook! :Big Grin:

Absolutely superb!!! :Applause:

If I switch to X-Plane,it will be your fault!!!