Sign in to follow this  
smileybeaches

Blackbox Airbus

And? Anything new?

Nope.They fixed a few issues and now other stuff does not work.Check their FB page.

Nothing better than AirSimmer.... with a worst design.

too much, too soon....

Nope.They fixed a few issues and now other stuff does not work.Check their FB page.

Darn, was really putting some hope here :(

Thank you

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

The Phoenix rises from the ashes, soars into the air....... and promptly loses both wings and crashes back to earth.... at least you got your old installers! (those that have been around a long time will get the metaphor).

Eric 

Darn, was really putting some hope here

I mean the plane is nice.I really like its VC.Unfortunately it still has some bugs. I hope they will be fixed soon.

What about flight dynamics? Both regular Wilco Airbus and one with Evolution seem to have pretty weird flight dynamics, especially with A340 getting speed decreasing is extremely difficult and also for some reason now after reinstalling OS I seemed to had problem with braking, overran constantly in airports with long runways until I added about 2x higher braking power myself to aircraft.cfg.

With also autopilot often flying off route I am looking for some better alternative, maybe one from Black Box if they are going to release A330/A340 family at some point.

Guest cassis

The flight dynamics are worst than Wilco.... the AP does not work... The A319 would climb when the A320 would dive.... I felt ripped off with Airsimmer and said to myself it would not happen again..... It did happen again..... And worst, they are pretending to release an advanced version before year end... This is worst than Airsimmer (which i will eventually reinstall together with FS2004 while I wait for the FsLabs) ... At least the Airsimmer had a nice visual ....

BlackBox Airbus Xtreme Prologue V0.53 21/06/2012

A number of issues have now been resolved details of which are outlined below .

• Eng1 & 2 staying off when going cold and dark then switching the BB Airbus (FIXED)
  • MCDU Cruise speed calculated too high (FIXED)
  • PFD ND and ecams not assigned to correct electrical busses and not switching off correctly (FIXED)
  • Ailerons giving too much roll on ground (FIXED)
  • VC Transponder INOP (ADDED)
  • AC Essential Bus always unpowered (FIXED)
  • Several issues with autopilot and flight director sticking and not functioning correctly or causing permanant nose down commands (FIXED - FCU initialisation corrected along with several mode reversion. Flight plan entry arms nav mode, V2 entry arms managed speed mode)
  • Cockpit sounds heard in external views (FIXED)
  • Autopilot overbanking and causing a disconnect (FIXED)

As with update 0.52 i would recomend an unninstall/reinstall , we are looking at options for smaller patch files for later releases so you wont have to download the full 200 meg each time, thanks for your patience.

Emails with download links will be hitting your inboxes within the hour.

Regards

BlackBox Simulation

source: BlackBoxSimulation

Regards,

Patrick Krolzik

It really had that many things wrong with it on release? Damn, who beta tested that thing?

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

It really had that many things wrong with it on release? Damn, who beta tested that thing?

Al

I feel rather sorry for the developers as they are asking users to 'spread the word' that the thing is fixed on their Facebook page after 'a lot of bad press' but they only have themselves to blame. It's one thing to have a couple of bugs that are ironed out with a patch in time but if the thing is unflyable out of the box then you're in for a world of pain and bad PR from what is essentially a very small community who frequent a very small patch of the internet. After the Airsimmer saga I know many of us won't be bitten again.

I'm wondering the very same thing Al. Release so far seems to be a copycat of all previous PSS releases, which is sad. I had high hopes from their marketing hype.

After these comments I did read, I have to say it again:

fuck-that-bitch-yao-pff.png

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Al

No one, or at least not many people. This is my point, they have a lot of competition; and they rushed this thing out to get market share ahead of the others, why some devs do this makes ZERO sense to me.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Don't attempt to pass responsibilty to beta testers. It was Blackbox took the money and then released a flawed product.

Guest cassis

Well we have to admit that the BBS team has been very reactive to initial issues. The airplane is very flyable and one some aspects is probably the best Airbus ever released.

On top of that, it seems according to the developpers that the weaknesses i pointed out earlier (mainly exterior model) are currently being addressed and will be part of of future patch.... Which is good.

Greg.