Sign in to follow this  
smileybeaches

Blackbox Airbus

Another quote from the current Blackbox site......

Has anything been distributed?

If you are asking about the re-release of the old PSS installers, the answer is "yes".

I contacted them with proof of purchase for the old PSS Airbus Pro, and they supplied me with a new installer.

Warren

An offer to pre-order seems to me a warning sign that the developer may not have enought resources to complete the development without advance payments from potential customers. Caveat emptor.

Painting black shouldn't become a habit.

Seriously, I would wish for all devs treating delays in the way these guys do, open and honest.

An offer to pre-order seems to me a warning sign that the developer may not have enought resources to complete the development without advance payments from potential customers. Caveat emptor.

Maybe, maybe not, we'll never really know. Again, the nice thing about using PayPal is that you can easily get your money back if the project goes south. If anything the consumer had more to gain with this offer tha the developer. 10 Euro off is well worth it to me and if no product shows, then I'll get what I paid back and won't loose anything.

ORBX use to offer Pre Pay up till December 2011. They are still humming along. Turned out to be a PR disaster rather than a empty piggy bank. Put me off pre paying anything forever.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Whats with the flood lighting on at night?

No back lighting?

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

It's been released. Pre-order customers should receive a link in a few hours they said.

I think they're still uploading the files to their server...

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

I received mine by e-mail at 2:42Z Monday (7:42 PM Sunday Pacific Daylight Savings Time).

Ed Farley

Installed it and thought the VC looked nice. Too bad the VC is unusable here as you need to go the 2d panel to change heading, speed and other things.I tried messing with the MCDU (while in the VC) and my sim froze. Restarted the sim tried entering data in the MCDU and my sim froze again. Rebooted my pc and tried again.Dang, the mcdu froze while I was entering the ZFW .rebooted again,VC, and took off without touching the mcdu. After 2 mins my screen went black and had to kill fsx with task manager. End of test.

Sorry to hear that. Doesn't sound too good. Lets hope it turns out as 'just' some installation error or something. Did you try the usual stuff with the antivirus off and admin rights on the installer?

Ok so here are my prelims on the bus so far. I loaded up at KLAS for a flight to KLAX. First thing I noticed is that the VC was very easy to read....I mean the fonts on the MCP etc. However, the gauges seem a little blurry. Next while in the VC, the MCDU was on (battery power only) but the 2D MCDU was blank. The 2D MCDU wouldn't come on until I turned on the APU.

Night lighting is either all on or all off....you can't turn off the flood lighting without turning off the panel backlighting.

The 2D overhead is oriented as if you were looking at the overhead from the back of the cockpit. As if it were angled. This made it difficult to read anything on the 2D overhead below the ELEC panel.

There is no way to load the aircraft except through the default FS aircraft loading menu.

Started to program the CDU, everything was going as well. Placed KLAS/KLAX in the INIT page, placed 280 as my CRZ and 35 as my CI. Went to the next page and entered my ZFW as 127.4.....I then got a message stating UNABLE CRZ LVL.....I hadn't even entered the fuel quantity yet and it's already telling me I can't make it to FL280??? Entered my Fuel which was 12.4 (these are all in pounds btw), got the UNABLE CRZ LVL again. Cleared to ignore.

Next, I went to the F-PLAN page to enter my route. Selected KLAS to enter my SID which all SIDs available were there and they did change based on what runway you selected. Clicked Insert and it entered the SID properly showing all of the LIM markers on the ND.

I then clicked on KLAX to select my STAR...........suddenly a freeze. It has taken me about 5 minutes to type this and I'm still waiting for FSX to recover....

Looks like this might be a bit of a bust.....can't even program a FPL to get in the air to test anything else.

Guess i'll wait a little more for more reviews, but so far it doesn't sound nice :Waiting:

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Hi Guys,

Same for me.

i Think this products is not ready actually, and more, they have say "we wan't take time to release a perfect product"

Here is a sample of my bug:

My Throttle i blocked on TOGA mode ( I have read manual, the issu in the manual is not working) (Manual is in .DOC, Not PDF )

this plane is crashing my Flight simulator after something around 10minuts, i don't know why.

Autopilot is not working anymore for me.

When the preview vidéo was released, i have found on the upper EICAS, the Fuel Flow was hidden by the Fuel on Bord.

I have report it to BlackBox facebook, and they have Hereby certifed the version on the video was an older and the problem should be fix for the release.

What i see when I launch for the first time the bus ? This Bug Agin, ( i tave took a screenshot to prove it)

So, for this moment, don't buy this product, it's unFlyable.

Best regards

Karim

933703BBS1.jpg

Yikes! Reading about freezes and crashes before even starting to fly are bad news indeed. Thanks for reporting guys. Keep em coming.