18625532.jpg

28855764.jpg

54897967.jpg

74150935.jpg

86784298.jpg

201272563037402.jpg

20127257572948.jpg

20127257564821.jpg

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

So a simple GPS... Where did you get these from? The plane isn't for sale yet (as I type this)!

So a simple GPS... Where did you get these from? The plane isn't for sale yet (as I type this)!

Sure it is. I am flying right this moment, and snap-shooting away. Its available in-game: and did I mention I hate Microsoft points? Price is $14.99 (expect it on Steam three days from now for free, or something) :P

You know, I suspect these things take a long time to make partially because of the visual fidelity. Glass reflections, Internal reflections, cockpit lighting, dynamic shadows everywhere, super-duper high resolution photographic textures.......

People (including me, sometimes) can down Microsoft all they want, but these cockpits at least, are visual masterpieces.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Got it with MSpoints (had some points left over) in the game (marketplace). Paintingscheme: yellow and red.

No new aerocaches, missions or challenges.

I,m happy with this one, but in my hangar there are now enough of this 'kind' of planes. The next time I only will buy a helicopter or a yet with VC.

Have fun.

Looks good to me so far! Only 6 am here, and we got carb heat. Have fun...........

Some fun toys inside the plane. As noted, the GPS is pretty much the same one from the icon, and some will find that disappointing. The radios, on the other hand seem very nice and beg to be played with. Also some nice treats in the funky flaps handle, the internal lights controls on the wall on the upper right, the heading bubble on the ceiling.....

Fun Plane.

Devons rig

No, sorry, first impressions, don't like it or the price.

I already bought the carbon cub with Alaska. I am not paying de luxe price when I only needed a VC.

Anyway, I don't like the VC. It is too modern, too slick, like the Icon which I never fly.

Will stick with the Maule which I think is great and hope that something better comes along in the next three months.

No magnetic compass overhead? Or did you just not get a pic of it?

EDIT: Read back through the posts and it sounds like it does have one; I just skimmed prior to asking. :rolleyes:

At $15, the price is set too high for an upgrade to a Basic model I already have (even if it's unusable). I honestly expected less, since it's a simpler and less-capable plane than the Maule.

That price-point has actually gotten me to reconsider purchasing... I'll have to think about it.

Looks great.ordering mine now.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

No, sorry, first impressions, don't like it or the price.

I already bought the carbon cub with Alaska. I am not paying de luxe price when I only needed a VC.

Anyway, I don't like the VC. It is too modern, too slick, like the Icon which I never fly.

Will stick with the Maule which I think is great and hope that something better comes along in the next three months.

Interesting. For me, the modernity is an attraction. It always annoyed me a bit that modern planes kept harking back to WW2 design sensibilities with modern GPS and other instrumentation tacked on with Velcro in Rube-Goldberg fashion! :lol:

I see things like the Icon and this (in real life) and think; Finally! It is the 21st century, after all.

As for the price, that's going to be a matter of choice, and I suspect we will be hearing about that quite a bit. My take will be that I could not dream of a plane this nice, even with some features missing, in any other sim at this price so........ (shrugs)

After all, The entire set, with all planes to date was just on sale for $16.99 (which I brought for the kids) How much can I really sweat this without feeling a bit spoiled when it still all comes to less than a single plane in another Sim?

Devons rig

I will buy it, to show support for VC planes, and to finally fly the Cub as I have not with the exterior model only.

I knew this would happen..... :t0152:

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310