Sign in to follow this  
Redeye

QW Avro 100 + GSX, Screenshots!

Well, just purchased the Ultimate 146 Collection, includes the BAe146 and Avro RJ series, it's a four engined regional aircraft series by British Aerospace. It's amazing! ;)

Bought this one because this IS the aircraft flying in and out from Bromma airport (which is really close to me, can see the approach from my window).. (nerd?) :D

Anyway, here's some pics of it standing at Bromma (ESSB) airport, cold and dark startup!

Enjoy! ;)

201293155819106.png

20129316174415.png20129315594868.png2012931606316.png

201293155310525.png

201293161438540.png

20129315543263.png

20129316231332.png

201293162159581.png

20129316252448.png

Wow! Had to look twice to ensure that it wasn't real-life.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Looks great. Is that default airport scenery or an addon? (besides the GSX equipment)

No sir, it's a default airport.. Im actually waiting for someone to create a "Bromma scenery" though!

**ADDED 2 PICTURES**

Stunning, interesting shots. How did you get the camera inside the meal truck like that?

<strong class='bbc'>This is an automatic message.</strong><br /><br /><br />This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "The AVSIM Screen Shots Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.<br /><ul class='bbc'><br /><li>The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.<br /></li><li>The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.<br /></li><li>The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.<br /></li><li>The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.<br /></li></ul><br /><br />Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums.<br /><br />Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Stunning, interesting shots. How did you get the camera inside the meal truck like that?

Im using EzDok my friend!

Nice shots...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

There is a freeware. http://www.rbdesign.se/scenery2.html

Do you use ENB?

Yes Sir, im using ENB Series by one of the PMDG's staff.

And yes about the airport link you sent, I have to say it does kill your PC. Somehow for me it kills almost all my FPS and it's weird because im running Aerosoft's ESSA and bigger airports with no issues or probs whatsoever.. I've been looking around as well and there are a lot of people having the same issue (pretty much all of them using it) So in my opinion, I don't like it at all! I'm really dissapointed! :(

guys does this bird have the landing lights like the NGX, ?

Yes, it does! ^_^