Sign in to follow this  
SparkGaming

What's your favorite airport?

Most Greek airports offer the best flight scenarios on FSX along with Australia (just about everything there).

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Hello

EGGW luton (Eiresim) LOWI (Aerosoft)

The new Aerosoft Helsinki is a beauty although the OOM problem is annoying. Still occurs despite the fix they offer. I love the ORBX stuff but can someone tell me if I need to install their underlying ground textures to use their airports, or can I install an airport without them?

Fly Tampa Kai Tak is a masterpiece and lets not forget Gary here in the UK who produces some awesome FPS friendly stuff.

EHAM, VHHH, EGLL, LIRF, KJFK, KLAX, KSFO, EDDT.

I like the approaches into a city, as it is nice to see the skyscrapers and highways during the landing!!

EDDT and VHHH are a good example.

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

I love everything from:

ORBX

FSDT

FlyTmpa

If I had to pick just one airport I would choose FlyTampa's KTPA. B)

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I would have to say KSFO! I just love the approaches on the 28s....its all water and then BAM you are on the runway. The best is when you are observing the landing from the wingview since you keep descending and its all water right until the last second.

Cielosim-Sig.png

Repaint Requests - Get your OWN custom repaint

For the small ones:

KORS - Orcas Island-Orbx

KHQM- Bowerman-Orbx

Larger ones:

KDFW-FSDT

KORD-FSDT

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Here's my list of airports that I always enjoy coming back to in FSX (different list than my favorite real-world airports!):

- Darrington, OrbX

- Israel's Farm, OrbX (has become pretty much my home base in PNW!)

- Stockholm ESSA, Aerosoft (Probably one of my top favorite major airports)

- Bergen ENBR, Cloud9 (Love flying into this place, really love the scenery on approach!)

- Tel Aviv LLBG, FSAddon (I simply love the approach over the beach and the city. Always a winner for me)

- Buffalo KBUF, FlyTampa (Not sure why, but this is one of the few American airports that I truly like flying into)

- Las Vegas KLAS, FSDreamTeam (Love the approaches you can do here. From desert into sudden civilization. Love it every time!)

- Tegucigalpa MHTG, Taxi2Gate (I find this one of the most exciting approaches I can do, plus I really like the terrain)

- San Jose de Costa Rica MROC, LatinVFR (Simply love the surroundings and the airport)

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case