Sign in to follow this  
ddswh1pk0s

How Are You Liking Your PMDG 737 NGX?

From the perspective of a flight enthusiast.

Since purchasing the NGX, the only aircraft flown on my PC is the N G X. On occasion I'll have a GA flight but that's been rare. If I'm hauling virtual passengers or freight the NGX is there, nothing else will do. One could almost say I built a new computer just for the NGX... almost (Many have done the same thing and found a way to justify it, am I right?)

Short and sweet "I like it a lot".

the first aircraft that pops into my brain is the PMDG MD-11. There is something intangible about it that makes it my favorite aircraft. It is stunningly beautiful!

Agreed.

The MD-11 with NGX quality and detail would be totally awsome though!

One thing I have heard people don't like: once you fly it, you cannot stop without counseling and therapy. :P

I love the NGX but lately Ive been flying the MD-11 more often.

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

One thing I have heard people don't like: once you fly it, you cannot stop without counseling and therapy. :P

Exactly my problem! LOL!!

Awsome. Bloody awsome.

Last flight my zone temp light went on. Doing the flows and going over the panels I thought "hmmm, this light shouldn't be on right?"

The second thing I thought was: can the aircraft still be dispatched ? What is the impact on flight safety ?

And for a moment there I felt the same as when I did when I fly my cessna 150: the immersion was so that I considered the safety and didn't think in terms of a simulator (like with a default aircraft you just took off anyway - who cares)

After checking the QRH - following the proper flow, the light went out, no further issue, no flight safety issue.

Therefore I say "Awsome". And thank you for getting back that feeling of RL flying, even for a few seconds PMDG !

Without a doubt the BEST payware aircraft ever built for FSX.

This thing sets a benchmark so high..

I don't fly anything else. I built a new computer for it. It is simply a superb aircraft, so beautifully made.

PMDG have really upped the level of flightsim add ons, I really can't wait to see what they bring to the table when their 777 is released.

Oliver Benton

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I have a feeling the ngx was a practice run. From the level of quietness, I predict the 777 will be twice the aircraft [in terms of immersion not size etc ';)] the NGX could ever be!

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

IMO, quite simply the finest aircraft ever produced for MFS.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Right now, PMDG 737 NGX+FS2Crew Voice+RAAS = a combination of the most realistic and good looking plane for FSX.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Yep NGX is up there alright and I love to fly and operate it, loaded with REX, My Traffic X aircraft, FS2Crew, RAAS & VOXATC is an awsome experance ... but ... try A2A's B17 with AccuSim, shows her age slightly but very atmospheric seat of the pants four engine'd flying.

PMDG ... hurry up with the four radial engine'd goddess ... cant wait :rolleyes:

The NGX is better than beer, strippers and ice cream combined!

The NGX is better than beer, strippers and ice cream combined!

C'mon now, ice cream? Not sure that the NGX is THAT good!