Sign in to follow this  
psolk

We are all OK!

Matt, Can you confirm????

200146_315948091848110_1377127089_n.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Yes....We are business as usual. Just a little rain but other then that we are alive and well :good:

Matthew Kane

PHEW! Good to hear was getting nervous Nail%20Biting.gif

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Its my birthday, 12/21. I knew we would be OK. I still have a year before Social Security and Medicaid. <ha!)

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Its my birthday, 12/21. I knew we would be OK. I still have a year before Social Security and Medicaid. <ha!)

Ah yes, but it is 5 hours until midnight in MD and before you know if you will be ok to celebrate... I would just throw a cracking party tonight to be sure!!!

Happy BDay btw!

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

It is 1:38 pm local time here so technically not over yet, If the earthquakes start and volcanoes blow their tops I will let you know........Cheers :lol:

Matthew Kane

10 hours to go in Wellington, keeping my fingers crossed as I really want that T-38 from the Milviz Mayan Madness sale :Big Grin:

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

Just woke up to Dec 21st in HK and the birds are chirping and the sun is shining.

"Feathers shall raise men even as they do birds towards heaven :— That is by letters written with their quills."

— Leonardo da Vinci

http://www.hkspotting.com

Just woke up to Dec 21st in HK and the birds are chirping and the sun is shining.

I don't believe you, you offer no proof!! I'm firing up the generators loading the guns and opening the MRE's and not coming out.

I actually got into a twilight conversation today with a guy at my parts counter, and I brought up the same thing, that it will be the 21st in other parts of the world before here, and He told me

"Ya, that's ok because the Mayans were in our time zone".

No lie. He was dead serious.

But have you ever seen two girls debate if a pound of lead or a pound of feathers is lighter.... I have, it was pretty gut splitting funny

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

As the Assyrians of Nineveh did in Jonas day, a policy was changed just in time to avoid complete disaster from above. According the Mayan text chiseled in stone, if system spec signatures are still being allowed in Avsim forums then the world will end today. Most of us have repented of that just in time, thank G-d!

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

But have you ever seen two girls debate if a pound of lead or a pound of feathers is lighter.... I have, it was pretty gut splitting funny

this doesnt even surprise me lol