Sign in to follow this  
Bridon

Carenado 'Wish List'

After Hammering my CC on the superb Carenado Sale and getting a selection of great aircraft, I was just thinking, how about a Carenado 'Wish list'...I have some thoughts and I know that some of those listed below will have been made in 2004 and by some talented designers but to get any with the full 'Carenado HD FSX' treatment would be fabulous. :Praying:

Carenado obviously have a penchant to Piper and Cessna aircraft and for good reason, they were and still are two of the most popular manufacturers of the GA aircraft in the real World.

The newer types coming along from Carenado are indeed beautiful models and we all eagerly look forward to reading any news on the 'incoming' page on their site to see what is the next treat in the pipeline but in case they ever run out of ideas then I thought I would put forward a few suggestions.

1. Piper PA-22 Tri-Pacer many versions here which ran from the 108 colt through to the 160.

2. Piper PA-23 Apache and the later Aztec. my personal favourites, these were the mainstay twins for many years and both could be modelled.

3. Piper PA-24 Comanche one of these was owned by test pilot Neville Duke and another was used for a solo round the world trip by Sheila Scott, a really nice aeroplane indeed.

4. Piper PA-30/39 Twin Comanche a logical step up from the Comanche and a great training twin.

Now onto the Cessna's.

5. Any of the early types from the C120 through to the C195 would be a nice companion to the C185 for retro flying.

6. C310 this aircraft has not been modelled since the early days of FS2004 and a true native FSX version would be great to have.

These are just a few thoughts...feel free to add your own types...I am sure that Carenado drop by from time to time and you never know an idea might get picked up.

Regards

BrianG

Edit.

Apologies...my 1st posting here...just noticed a similar topic AFTER I posted, sorry I could not remove, if this offends please could moderators remove/move.

Many thanks.

Great list, there are lots of great ideas for the wish list. Lionheart just did a nice Pacer/Tri-Pacer set. I believe after A2A does their 172 and Cherokee, we might eventually see an accusimmed Comanche because A2A's founder owns a real one :)

Milviz has a nice 310R available.

Other than that, looking foward to this years releases.

Cheers

TJ

A few more suggestions (in no particular order):

1)  Piper Navajo Chieftan

2)  Piper Jet (PA-47)  and/or Honda Jet (HA-420)

3)  Cessna Conquest II

Gerald

There's been several wish lists floating around, but I will post my favorite three here:

A Cessna P-210 (tops on my list since it's a steam gauge aircraft)

A Piper Malibu Mirage

A Pressurized 337

All could be developed, to a certain extent from existing models perhaps.

Regards,

John

I'd also like to see Carenado modelling GA jets...such as the Honda Jet/ Mustang...or anything else thats single pilot certified. Also would like to see them implement RealityXP support and/or WAAS approaches in their G1000. 

We Need Carenado Jets!

I'd also like to see Carenado modelling GA jets...such as the Honda Jet/ Mustang...or anything else thats single pilot certified. Also would like to see them implement RealityXP support and/or WAAS approaches in their G1000. 

We Need Carenado Jets!

Unless they do old jets with steam gauges, a Carenado jet is likely to be disappointing.

A few more suggestions (in no particular order):

1)  Piper Navajo Chieftan

Seconded.

Hi everyone,

my wish:   No more glass

Seconded, thirded and fourthed...

1. Piper PA-22 Tri-Pacer many versions here which ran from the 108 colt through to the 160.

Have you checked out the Lionheart offering?

A Piper Malibu Mirage

Seconded.

I don't mind the glass. I just don't care for the crippled glass and slow frames.  You have to do it well or not at all.

Personally, I wish they'd go back and finish some of the ones they are calling finished...make them checklist complete.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Cessna P210

Piper Seminole

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I would like to have a PC-12 NG, I know that we have the older model from Flight1 but it is not so "up to date" aynmore.

And jetwise I would prefer a nice Citation XLS or CItation Jet 3 or 4

Cheers,

Mark

What about developing a set of glass gauges (G1000) with better functionalities which you could buy seperatly at a reasonable price and fill into every aircraft which has the G1000 installed so far? Would that be possible at all? Personally I have a lot of Carenado aircraft, but I stopped buying them at the point when they switched to the standard G1000 (after reading about their functionality and ther performance). Besides FPS are bad enough at my relatively slow system, and I don't see a reason to further slow it down with gauges which obviously have more "eye candy" effect rather than a functional one.

Well, for the airplanes themselves, +1 for the Piper Navajo!, also for the Piaggio Avanti or a Cessna Conquest.

Regards, Dominik

Another plane that's fascinating is Beechcraft's Starship. The cockpit has a lot of glass but I don't believe that glass had anything like the functionality of the G1000.

PICT1126%20Starship%20NC-51%20panel%20in