Sign in to follow this  
6FingerSays

Experience X. Get it.

Hello everyone. First I need to thank the users of the product ExperienceX Night Light by confidence in our product.

I joined the Forum and have something to add.

The addon ExperienceX add 3D lights in all maps autogen default simulator. Therefore, customized scenarios or fotoreais not have 3D lights if the producer does not include. Our team is working in many scenarios for the simulator gets better every day.

The product causes loss of FPS? Yeah! But that depends on many variables. In my opinion, I think it is not very practical to discuss FPS over an addon. If I compare addons, only that modify texture has no FPS drop. The addons that add more reality to the simulator has its price to pay with FPS.

Already we have many sales in our account. We have customers happy and others disappointed. But most important is that the addon is not dead ... Far from it ... We are trying to make him better. A matter of time and aspirin.

Problems will be solved and others shall come. This is part of every newly released addon. ExperienceX has 1 year of age. Too young to be perfect.

The most important is the pleasure of flying at night. Do a test yourself ...

Fly the flight plan GCXO (SimGiants) / LPMA (Aerosoft) + ExperienceX + hotfix GCXO/LPMA, with an a320 or 737, follow the approach charts and tell us what was the thrill of arrival.

No more, thank you all for participating in the forum and we are always ready to clarify doubts and help.

Live long, prosper and good flights.

Gibaba

beetleprint

I just bought it and I like it. I have it on normal settings and the difference is very good, hard to judge really. I did a screenshot before and after and I definitely like the after shot better.

I used only Albuquerque for the before/after but LA looks real good too. Oh, and no noticable frame rate drop here.

Oh, and no noticable frame rate drop here.

Could you run a saved .FLT test file and show FPS with and without?

I bought it, set time of day to Dawn, had a 10+ FPS drop on the runway. At night, flying at 8,000 feet, there seemed little if any drop. Nice effect though.

Hans Soule

I bought it, set time of day to Dawn, had a 10+ FPS drop on the runway. At night, flying at 8,000 feet, there seemed little if any drop. Nice effect though.

I like it alot and have NOT had any FPS issues with it.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Hi all

In the next days we will be offering a new update.

Two new options requested by users.

1 - Option lamps with poles and no poles.

2 - no autogen option. Only many lights. For users who like to fly at night and in heavy scenarios are with FPS problems due to hardware limitations and other factors.

These two options will be on and off with a button.

thank you

Gibaba

beetleprint

"no autogen option. Only many lights." what does this mean could you elaborate thanks.

Rich Sennett

"no autogen option. Only many lights." what does this mean could you elaborate thanks.

Wondering the same?

Be nice to get the option upon the initial install not to install the night ground textures as well. Even better to make a downloadable installer that doesn't even have night textures since some of us just want to use the GEX night textures and dont want to have to download such a huge file for textures we wont use.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I guess that means the number of lights is not linked with autogen density?

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

The option "No Autogen", not change anything in the structure of the simulator. Just makes the houses, building and small trees not appear overnight. In tests, there is a considerable gain in relation to FPS and visual quality night in large cities and heavy scenerys.

giba

Just makes the houses, building and small trees not appear overnight.

So you're saying it turns off FSX autogen at night? Sorry, just wanted to be sure I understood correctly.

So you're saying it turns off FSX autogen at night? Sorry, just wanted to be sure I understood correctly.

Yes. A simple option for those who have problems with FPS in large cities.

Without losing the quality of night flight

Sounds like a good approach. I can't see the autogen 95% of the time while flying, I set my night too dark via sweetfx.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Hi all

In the next days we will be offering a new update.

Two new options requested by users.

1 - Option lamps with poles and no poles.

2 - no autogen option. Only many lights. For users who like to fly at night and in heavy scenarios are with FPS problems due to hardware limitations and other factors.

These two options will be on and off with a button.

thank you

Gibaba

beetleprint

Any news as to when we can expect this update ?

Regards

Gary