Sign in to follow this  
xplanery

Sim Physics X released

I would like to see some feedback or reviewing on Sim-PhysicsX.

Buy it. Then you can write the review for the rest of us. :)

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Buy it. Then you can write the review for the rest of us. :)

Hook

Ha, ha...awe...give me a break! :pardon:

Actually, since I'm getting more and more into 64bit X-Plane 10, I really don't want to dump any more into FSX addons unless I'm sure they are outstanding. Somebody else needs to try this one.

I think if the price was lower, many more people would buy and try it.

Agreed. A bit steep for me.

- Aaron

I still thinking to buy it looks really promised but before I will do that I need to know if it works on any PMDG product what I see in pictures it says automatic 60 planes if I'm right that are all default planes on total from FSX deluxe. So I will waiting till I know that information than I will buy it directly!

Cheers!

Yeah, I'm also in between whether I should buy this or not and was hoping this thread would end up in some kind of review/conclusion that would help me in my decision but appearently it's very hard to get any really good feedback on this product.

Too bad because it sounds promising but still like others I don't want to spend these money only to find it was not worth it...

Richard Åsberg

Hi,

Sounds promising, but not at $45.84 US dollars...

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

If I were a developer of this addon, I wouldn't go over 15-20 bucks, or 15 euros. Some developers can be greedy, hoping that "the real sim enthusiasts" will throw 46 bucks at the screen easily.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

What is sim physics? They seem to be heavily publicizing this product by mail etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi,

I agree, 15-20 euro sounds about, I will never pay $45.00+ for this type of addon. So if the developers are reading this, I'm sure I'm not alone. You are pricing yourself out of the market for this type of addon.

If I were a developer of this addon, I wouldn't go over 15-20 bucks, or 15 euros. Some developers can be greedy, hoping that "the real sim enthusiasts" will throw 46 bucks at the screen easily.

• Upvote 1

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

The price of simphysics is a little heavy, but I would definitely be interested in something that might provide an alternative to Accufeel. My experience with AF is similar to FSCamp's. I've never experienced any of the turbulence effects despite having tried everything, and I see other little quirks like not being able to turn certain effects off, or having to save multiple times before the configuration takes.  I still thinks it is a good program, despite the gremlins, and probably worth the $20 price for the brake and tire screeches alone, but it doesn't do all the things I expected it to do. Don't know if Sim Physics X is any better, for being twice as expensive.  It sounds like nobody is really recommending it, and if we already have Accufeel it isn't worth it?

Yeah, I'm also in between whether I should buy this or not and was hoping this thread would end up in some kind of review/conclusion that would help me in my decision but appearently it's very hard to get any really good feedback on this product.

Too bad because it sounds promising but still like others I don't want to spend these money only to find it was not worth it...

did anyone ever try this with PMDG products?

I use Sim Physics and got it at PcAviator on Tuesday when they have their discounts. Paid $8.00. Worth it for me, I just wanted the realistic braking physics and stopping distances in dry, wet, contaminated runways. It does a great job at that with PMDG in FSX/P3D. I only use it for the brakes, don't mess with the ice stuff or anything like that. 

Ok so there's an option to disable the other features?

How much impact does it have on fps?

it's still on sale:)