Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

15MAR13 - Let the Previews Begin!

Thanks for the update Robert, and thank you to you and your staff for taking the time and effort to produce these immensly complex machines. I am beta testing a WW2 German fighter for another developer, and am learning alot about just how complex developing a plane for FSX is. What a process, you could buy and build a real kit plane for the time and effort that goes making these FS creations :O

For tubeliner flying, I am a freight dog at heart, so very happy that the Freighter is part of the base package. B)

In the meantime, back to some soaring and warbird flying, I hope Robert and PMDG staff take some breaks too to enjoy other fun flying genres in FS.

Cheers

TJ

Can't wait, sounds amazing. I know there is one person in the world not excited for this...My girlfriend. :O

I thought I was the only one.

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Awesome screenshots! I do like the NGX cockpit textures though.

Beautiful! I really like what you guys did with the night lighting.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Will you guys implement the refueling system we saw on the md11?

I would also love to know this.

Wow !!!! Jus Wow...Great job guys !!!!

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

Is it me or is the thumb trim on the F/O side, on the wrong side of the yoke?

Go to comments page 1. Already noted. R.R. already confirmed its an error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Cut em some slack Lionel :P  Excellence takes time you know.  Man o man it was great to get an update and things look to be coming around quite nicely.  Anybody care to join me in putting RS Randazzo's name on a write in ballot for President in 2016 :yahoo:

Chris Sunseri

Hi Alex, I hope you guys over at FS2Crew are gearing up, cos I can't fly this baby without a decent First!...;-)

LOL, I was going to say, as soon as thing is released everybody is going to flock to the FS2CREW Forums asking about release dates! At least they are much better with updates than PMDG =)

Kacper Nowotynski

I hope they bring back SID/STAR on imported flightplans.

It seems that setting up weather, ATC, pax/fuel and flightplans takes me an hour before I can fly....anything to reduce workload or remove unneeded steps would be nice.

Why the 777-200LR was chosen in the base Pack and not the ER which is far more common and in use?

the 200LR as of today is hardly in use.

The 200ER is far more common...

only 58 total orders/use are for the LR as apposed to 422 for the ER

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Really well done as always, PMDG Team.The flight sim community is very lucky to have you! I have my card ready and will be pouncing on the 777 once you have released it to the public B)  The NGX is amazing so I can't imagine improvement upon that but I am more than excited to experience what you have created. 

Please do not feed me to the wolves for asking the following. This is just my own curiosity/hyper sensitive attention to meaningless detail (and quite possibly undiagnosed colour blindness) speaking :huh:

I noticed the center pillar for the windshield is textured white. Is this a lighting texture thing or is it like this in real life? I assumed the cockpit was mostly all "boeing-brown" including the framing for the cockpit windows but if I am mistaken (which I probably am) then... well.... my mistake! 

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with the real "guts" of the PMDG 777 but I am just curious. 

Again, great job and thank you for all of your hard work. 

Nice to virtually meet everyone on here for the first time as well :lol:

Cheers,

Sean Franklin. 

Can I vote for a "calling up the cleaning crew for a "clean up" option?  The smudgy displays and dust elsewhere is a realistic nice touch, but it would be nice to clean it at times. Thats the first thing I would do getting in there. LOL

Very very trivial and im not sure how many pilots have time to clean it up a bit, but its kinda gross. Doesnt maintenance spiff it up after checks?

haha. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png