Sign in to follow this  
riccardo74

How long will we wait for the 747 V2.0?

I can clearly remember the delight I felt the first time I got the JS41 engines running without bursting into flames. I had mastered a challange.

oh the JS41 I love and so easy to fly by hand or the FMC and autopilot, its my favorite plane after the NGX but lets not kid our selves by making it out to be difficult to fly or learn the systems. 

Anyone can have her flying from day1 using the tutorials and FS2crew of course!

ZORAN

Anyone around who wants PMDG to join that huge lineup of developers releasing prematurely, just to fulfill some of those expectations?

Not me, that's for sure ..

Correct me if my memory serves me wrong, but was it not you so many posts ago that demanded updates and had hinted at moving to another T7 developer if these did not come through? Bit ironic.

Correct me if my memory serves me wrong, but was it not you so many posts ago that demanded updates and had hinted at moving to another T7 developer if these did not come through? Bit ironic.

What I did was "ranting" about T7 developers' attitudes (actually two of those devs) and stating I'd fly my FS9 777 instead.

Can't remember though, my complaints were related to updates of the PMDG T7 (no initial release yet).

What I DID state, on the other hand, was that a "complete and public release" should be complete (from the start) - which isn't related to PMDG, either.

Well done, managed to break the forum rules by not signing your full name and insult two developers in the process... Well done indeed.

-Paul Solk

WOW.

R E L A X dude.

Hirdy

Somebody needs to shutdown their PC and go outside for a little while. Unless AVSIM is auditioning for The Next Great Admin, which if that's the case, then I take back my post. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I dig your responses dude.  Nice one man.

Hirdy

May 15, 3013 is the release date haha

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Dear PMDG, please, release the 747 v2 ASAP! I need it!!! I have been in love with the 747 since 1983! Just seen this video, I shouldn't have done that! Now I can't do anything else but driving a 747! Oh my dear, I'm feeling so bad! I need it!!

James Goggi

Dear PMDG, please, release the 747 v2 ASAP! I need it!!! I have been in love with the 747 since 1983! Just seen this video, I shouldn't have done that! Now I can't do anything else but driving a 747! Oh my dear, I'm feeling so bad! I need it!!

Yes, it will be released first thing tomorrow just for you..

A message to PMDG. why do you not have a run out sale on the current 747? nobody or at least not many are going to fork out full price for it when you have now announced  the V2

You discount the current 747 and you will be making $$$ and recruiting new life long PMDG customers who will buy across the board when they get bitten by the PMDG level of excellence..

ZORAN

Im sure  PMDG know what they are doing.

Its downloadable product, wont run out any time soon...

The 747X actually is cheaper than, say, the latest NGX release.

I wouldn't spoil my future prices by lowering the current price any further, rather think about the appropriate discount for upgrades for recent v1.0 buyers from v1.0 to v2.0.

Just my 2 (Euro) cents, of course ...

yes but they are losing potential $$$

and potential new customer base. 

its win win win for everyone 

I couldnt care less if they dont discount because I wont be touching a superseded product at full price as Im sure the majority would be with me on that.

ZORAN

Got'cha, Zoran:

You don't consider the v1.0 being outdated; you're simply out for a bargain!   :P

:lol:

ZORAN