Sign in to follow this  
riccardo74

How long will we wait for the 747 V2.0?

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked and answered, but will the 747 v2.0 contain a completely new exterior and vc or only just new systems?

Thank you anyways.

Its a complete new version to bring it upto the the current standard set by the NGX

Alaister Kay

Well done, you managed to use the two things that are not permitted in this forum.. :-P

no offense but what are you talking about and what's up with psolk's attitude :unsure:  :angry:   the lvld 757 is not being made and I can't believe the devs keep saying that it is being made.  :Peace:

no offense but what are you talking about and what's up with psolk's attitude :unsure:  :angry:   the lvld 757 is not being made and I can't believe the devs keep saying that it is being made.  :Peace:

Since you asked as I was not going to comment if you did not make another derogatory comment about another dev in the PMDG forums, my attitude is exactly that...  You have now called the LVL-D developers liars in their forums, now you have come in here and said their 757 is not being made again and further questioned them.  Then when someone asked when the 747 V2.0 would be released you said when the LVL-D 757 will be released.  So if you put 2+2 together and you are saying the LVL-D 757 will never be released are you now saying the 747 V2.0 won't either?    I don't understand your comments or what LVL-D even has to do with PMDG, why bring them up here?  Just to try and insult them again as you did in their forums?  And I don't understand how a smiley makes that ok. 

That is what my attitude was about since you asked.

Have a good Sunday btw :)  Nothing personal, I just don't care for backhanded insults or essentially calling dev's liars, I know some of the team as people and they deserve better than that.

Paul Solk

Now please, back on topic, as Ryan already mentioned the 744 V2.0 is very similar to the 777 so hopefully the lessons from the NGX and 777 will be quickly ported over to a new queen...

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Just my tup'pence worth, but has Level-D categorically stated that they are NOT going to go ahead with developing the 757? I thought I had read a post a few weeks ago from D Shutt here, that it was very much still on. Hope is better than no hope.

+++1 Paul & Luke.

You CAN"T come and complain about the 747 when we don't even have any updates on the 777!!

:-( keep your head up, brother, and never lose faith! There is one doctor above all doctors and He will come through. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

whats the difference between God and a Doctor?

God doesn't think hes a doctor  :lol:

ZORAN

no offense but what are you talking about and what's up with psolk's attitude :unsure:  :angry:

Oh my - seriously? LOL!

http://bit.ly/10Vv2HL

This just in... Read all about it... "All projects will be done when they are done"... Sweet, now we can go back to enjoying our current aircraft in the hanger. Enjoy our family and the time we all get to spend with them. :) Run out and BBQ if the weather is nice in your area. Go out with friends, take your favorite girl or guy out on a date! Remember this is just a hobby and those who surround you are more important than keeping out eyes focused on a release date. It will be here when its ready.... Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend...

Oh, PMDG here is another great idea by me ;) every time someone asks when is it going to be released? I think you all should delay it another week to those who request such information... Shoot, I am probably guilty of it once or twice. So I will pay the first penalty :) lol..........! Ryan, Robert, and the rest of the team take a few days off on me...! :) Go enjoy your families and quit breathing that recycled air at FL 360.

I am now going to get back to my BBQ....! Enjoy...!

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Run out and BBQ if the weather is nice in your area.

Not in my area. Phoenix has two seasons... hot and very hot.

I think you all should delay it another week to those who request such information...

That's just inhumane!

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Kenny,

Good point! In the PHX area if you are of legal drinking age.  You should have a Margaritas party, both blended and on the rocks. If not of age to legally drink, its slushie's, ice cream, or snow cones ;)....! Shoot, dose AZ have a Sub Zero bar...? That might be something to open and have it open during the day :)

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Arizona has no such thing as a sub zero bar. However, the electrical bills are astronomical out here...I think ours for a 1400 Sq ft house is about 120-130 a month during the peak months, I can only imagine that a sub zero bar would be something in the thousands.

Oh, PMDG here is another great idea by me ;) every time someone asks when is it going to be released? I think you all should delay it another week to those who request such information... Shoot, I am probably guilty of it once or twice. So I will pay the first penalty :) lol..........! Ryan, Robert, and the rest of the team take a few days off on me...! :) Go enjoy your families and quit breathing that recycled air at FL 360.

I am now going to get back to my BBQ....! Enjoy...!

errr shouldnt you be off burning some pork chops some where.  :P

ZORAN