Sign in to follow this  
RudiJG1

Majestic Q400 website up and running

That isn't very smart on simmarket and flightsimshop. You'd think they would be ready. Their losing out to get equal share

they really dropped the ball, you'd think they would be more ready

I wish I could purchase from JF

Anyone know how to  load the aircraft in ready state without going through the start up procedure? 

When I loaded the default aircraft and I load this , the engine has not started.

If I can't do this, this one is not going to get used for a long time.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Not sure but I think you out of luck needs to be started everytime.

Rich Sennett

Anyone know how to  load the aircraft in ready state without going through the start up procedure? 

When I loaded the default aircraft and I load this , the engine has not started.

If I can't do this, this one is not going to get used for a long time.

I believe you can save a flight with engines running and you can load back to it. But when starting a new flight engines are shut down. This was mentioned several times before release by the developers. It's no problem though! It took me less than 2 minutes to get both engines going without having ever seen a Q400 cockpit before  nor reading the manual. Second time I got them running in about 30 seconds. Give it a chance, My favorite FS add-on to date after just a few hours and no systems delving. 

I believe you can save a flight with engines running and you can load back to it. But when starting a new flight engines are shut down. This was mentioned several times before release by the developers. It's no problem though! It took me less than 2 minutes to get both engines going without having ever seen a Q400 cockpit before  nor reading the manual. Second time I got them running in about 30 seconds. Give it a chance, My favorite FS add-on to date after just a few hours and no systems delving. 

Can you please give me a few steps how to get this thing started?

And they have not given us a single saveed state flights either

Manny

Does anyone know what the message

Sorry, we have been unable to authorise your payment on this occasion means from JF?

I am using a VISA gift card is that why? And a Canadian bank. The gift card has worked at Simmarket.

lee

Can you please give me a few steps how to get this thing started?

And they have not given us a single saveed state flights either

I am not the best person to ask for this as I have not read the manual's so was using intuition. There is a starter panel with two knobs on the overhead. Turn it too the twelve O clock position and select the toggle switch to the engine you wish to start. Then push the push-button in the middle. I'm pretty sure APU need's to be running. 

You will also need to move the condition leavers to the start position.

But Manny, To be completely honest if you are not willing to scroll few a small manual to find out how to do these thing's I don't think this is the add on for you.

But Manny, To be completely honest if you are not willing to scroll few a small manual to find out how to do these thing's I don't think this is the add on for you.

Come on, I can start to  fly almost any aircraft from PMDG without knowing how..from Day one. 

How hard is it give some saved files (engine started) files?

:)

I still can't get it going after spending 2 hours on it. 

OK Thanks to you..I got both the engines started.  :)

Manny

Come on, I can start to  fly almost any aircraft from PMDG without knowing how..from Day one. 

How hard is it give some saved files (engine started) files?

:)

I still can't get it going after spending 2 hours on it. 

OK Thanks to you..I got both the engines started.  :)

Glad I could help. I was writing of memory so didn't think it would be helpful.

I actually do agree with you on the panel states. It really seems to be the only thing they didn't think to implement that is considered a standard of these level addons. The only reason it doesn't bother me too much is I never use them on planes that have them. Just as long as it saves the state when I save a flight.  I understand why folk's would use them though. 

JUST DOWNLOADED !

PS..... It took just 1 minute to download the 379Mb package from Just Flight..  

Now that's what I call robust servers !

First flight for me will be FlyBe;   probably something interesting like EGNT <> EGJJ.

HAPPY SATURDAY!

:smile:

Glad to see it worked out Dexter....hopefully this aircraft keeps your mind off of slicing up people for at least a few hours  :wink:

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

After a while, it stops sending Attitude indicator numbers.. Pitch and Bank information is not being sent out of the FSX.

So if you havea second PC with the 6 pack on it, your attitude indocator may not work

My FI Gauge Attitude indicator is not working. When I load the aircraft again. It works for a bit and then stops. I checked. FSX is not sending the Pitch and Bank numbers out with this aircraft

Sigh!

Manny

I have a couple of Q.

1) Anyone knows the return policy at Just Flight?

2) Does majesticsoftware­.­com have a support forum (Dedicated)? Their site is not working for now.,

Manny

they said there forum would be down due to high loads today, dunno when it'll be back.