Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Check List From Cold & Dark to Parked & Secure.

I don't find a link either.  All I see is : "informative x2 (a hand type icon)like x1 list"

That doesn't bring me to a link for the checklist  just someone's facebook like.

It would be a big help to just post a normal linkage.

Jack Fentress

Still looking for the lost link (Nevr did see one) Can you PLEASE POST YOUR LINK 

Thank you

Ditto to the above. Adding the link would be much appreciated

Many thanks.

By the way....I can't figure out where the Q400 files are stored on my computer. I looked under FSX, but can't find it. Any idea where it might be hiding?

I looked under FSX, but can't find it. Any idea where it might be hiding?

In   fsx /simobjects/airplanes/Mjc8q400

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks, found it. Now for my next question.....where do I find the latest link for the upgrade (v1.00802b). I originally purchased it from simmarket.com, but can't figure out how to get the updated link.

Ok  I got it  from just flight its on their update home page or they usually send as email out  to you, in your case I would go  to your account and it hopefuly it be  there or check the home page out for updates etc

Edit  just spent  2 minutes to find your answer  just go to your account  and in the list below  just click on the update tab good luck 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Look at my last reply, it's the file at the bottom 9 replys up.

Hi David,

Sorry mate, but I have no idea where to find this link. I see all the glowing comments, however, I can't see the link? Can you please repost it?

Geoff

Geoff Bryce

Geoff,

Send Dave a PM, in case he does not see this post.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Geoff,

Send Dave a PM, in case he does not see this post.

Hi Julian,PM sent. Now trying to get to grips with EZDOK...what a can of worms this is^^^^

Geoff Bryce

Hi Julian,PM sent. Now trying to get to grips with EZDOK...what a can of worms this is^^^^

Hi Geoff,

Yes it is. I got rid of it and switched to Opus Cameras.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Thought I'd bump this back up.

I sent a PM to the OP for a link to this checklist, but I thought I'd ask the public at large

if they want to post one as well.

Thanks!

Also needing the link please.

+1

Would be great and very much appreciated if it were available!